Myra alkoury

Asap Tickets - Myra alkoury
Asap Tickets - Myra alkoury
The trip to my country was canceled 3 months ago and the money has not been returned to me Please call me 205305**** I have called you more than 20 times and I will not get my money and I will file a case of fraud and fraud
Response #1920022

Dear Myra, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2151340. Thank you in advance!

ID
Pros
  • No refunds on flights canceled due to covid19
Cons
  • No response from agent when requesting refund

Numerous Telephone Calls

Today we received no less than eight (8) telephone calls from this company in a span of 4+ hours. We did NOT call this business to purchase tickets nor were we in the market for their travel services. We asked to be removed from their calling list; however, they continued to call. Each time the call would appear to come from a different employee. Such calls were annoying; we are certain we will never utilized this business for travel services.

User's recommendation: Block calls from this business.

Response #1935554

Dear Paula, this is a kind reminder. Please kindly send us your contact number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2151145 so we can locate your travel request and assist. Thank you in advance!

Response #1920021

Dear Paula, we are sorry for that. Please kindly send us your contact number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2151145 so we can locate your travel request and assist. Thank you in advance!

View more comments (1)

No refund

flight to zurich was cancelled due to covid called 37 times and still no money. They are all liars and scam artists. don't do it do not give them any money.

User's recommendation: don't do it but our friends booked through Vayama and got every cent back in 5 min time.

Response #1935526

Dear Ann, this is a kind reminder. Please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2149593. Thank you in advance!

Response #1919544

Dear Ann, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2149593. Thank you in advance!

View more comments (1)
ID
Pros
  • No pros
Cons
  • Lack of refunding
  • Our friends used vayama 1 phone call and they got it all back
  • Switched prices

Total ripoff

Bought tickets and airline insurance to Israel pre-Covid. We are unable to travel--from CA. and two week quarantine required, and medically fragile. ASAP has done nothing but give us the runaround. We have been trying to cancel and get refund for over two months, and nothing. They are an awful unreliable company. Use Cheapo for inexpensive airline tickets. This company is nothing but a scam. We are going to have to contact a lawyer.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY--THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS.

Response #1935525

Dear Marcus, this is a kind reminder. Please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2148895. Thank you in advance!

Response #1919542

Dear Marcus, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2148895. Thank you in advance!

Response #1919541

View more comments (2)

Verified Reviewer

No refund for 7 months

I purchased a ticket to my granddaughter to Seattle, in February. 5 for travel in early May, with a travel assurance policy. My granddaughter's trip had to be canceled due to Covid and I was due a refund. I continued to follow up and, in April received an email that my refund. ITN Confirmation No N8X5R4 Total amount charged 1003.45
Response #1919094

Dear Aina U., please accept our apologies for any delays caused by the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds. Your request is still in progress.

Bad experience