Very slow refunds.

Update by user Sep 29, 2020

I had to file a dispute with my credit card company. ASAP gave me a refund just a few days before my credit card company was going to take it. I even paid for the insurance and that money was not refundable.

Original review posted by user Aug 09, 2020
Airline refunded my flight to ASAP Tickets June 12, 2020. It is now August 9, 2020 and my money has still not been refunded by ASAP Tickets. I have used them for years. This is the first real problem I have had with them. I probably will not use them again. It is way too difficult to get a refund from them.

User's recommendation: Think twice before using them.

Response #1907956

Dear Paul, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2107352. Thank you in advance!

Loss

Verified Reviewer

I’m stress dealing with ASAP agent to get my refund

Asap Tickets - I’m stress dealing with ASAP agent to get my refund
Asap Tickets - I’m stress dealing with ASAP agent to get my refund
I need help to get my money back from ASAP Ticket, I purchase RT ticket for me and kids last September 2019 amount of $4501. CAD insurance protection included $375 CAD when we had a 3way conversation with PAL manager and ASAP to use the waiver for to reduce the amount of charges. After two weeks of waiting from ASAP the charges went up and if I do not agree Calderon the agent he is not going to process my refund. Our flights been cancelled due to Covid, I need to pay for Recalled fee of and Processing fee you buy with PAL the announcement was full refund due to circumstances.

User's recommendation: paying for your ticket in advance is no longer convenient more stressful, purchase your airline ticket only to trusted company and purchase your ticket a week befor your flight not 6 months in advance because we don’t know what lies ahead. Also ask for a clear break down of your payment.

Response #1907955

Dear Customer, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2105630. Thank you in advance!

ID
Pros
  • Agents
Cons
  • Refund problems poor communication with the higher ups
  • Horrible customer service and follow up
  • Poor follow up
Full refund

They won't give us a refund after 4 months of fighting with them. They do not return calls, they keep stalling on action, Do no work with this company!

In April 2020 after the Covid virus we asked to get a refund. In June 12 2020 they told us they put in for a refund. They continue to tell us is in with the Airlines, United. We contacted United on numerous occasions and United tells us the flight is cancelled and the issue is with APAP

User's recommendation: do not use this company, Customer service is worst i have eve experienced.

Response #1907954

Dear Daniel, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2104328. Thank you in advance!

Refund was finally received

I finally got my refund for the flights canceled due to Coronavirus. It wasn't a fast process but anyway I am glad its finished. I know few companies that failed to issue refunds, so I am feeling lucky I got my money back. Thanks to all involved.
ID
Pros
  • Responsive staff

Verified Reviewer

Flight is canceled due to the pandemic. ASAP Ticket is not responding on the matter of Refund