1.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

My Dr.says I must wait 3 weeks before traveling, so I contacted ITN support, they want $500.

to change dates, of course this is ridiculous. I will not use this ticket seller on my regular trips to Philippines again. You have lost a regular customer. ASAPtickets and ITN are now on MY "no-fly" list, You really think I will pay a total of $1200 for a ticket I can buy for $307.00 You have lost Loyal customer, and I will share my experiences on-line.

I contacted ITN support, they want $500. to change dates, of course this is ridiculous. I will not use this ticket seller on my regular trips to Philippines again.

You have lost a regular customer.ASAPtickets and ITN are now on MY "no-fly" list, You really think I will pay a total of $1200 for a ticket I can buy for $307.00 You have lost Loyal customer, and I will share my experiences on-line.

Review about: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Change fees.

I didn't like: Expenses to change flight.

Comments

ASAPtickets
Asap Tickets Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback.We are sorry to hear that your experience was not a pleasant one.

We will try to improve our service, so please send us an e-mail with your ticket number and the doctor's letter at customerservice@itncorp.com so we can try to waive the airline penalty.

Asap Team

to ASAPtickets #1384487

I have already been told there is a $500 fee, and you will "TRY" to waive it? not good enough, will you waive it or not? Why will I go through this again for a "TRY"?