97 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured With Company response

My seven year old son and I travelled from IAH to LHR on Iberia Airways on 19th September 2020 to visit my dying sister in the hospital in London. An agent at ASAP booked 2 tickets and we flew to London.

My return date was supposed to be 14th October 2020.

Due to my sisters acute illness I could not fly on 14th October (she passed away on the 25th of October)

I was in touch with ASAP travel agent that my sister had a few days to live.The ASAP travel agent kept telling me that they could not waive the penalty and I would have to pay $550 per ticket for a new booking

(I was just requesting to change my date because my sister died a few days later)

With no other options left, I paid the agents to change my booking for 4th November. My ticket number was issued after paying a heavy penalty for two tickets.

However my other sister who also travelled from IAH to LHR and was in the same predicament as me (she bought her ticket from ASAP ticket too) she contacted Iberia airline and the agent changed her booking for no charge!! She was flying on the exact same route as I did, two days after me.

I contacted my ASAP agent and told him why did you charge me a penalty when my sisters flight was changed with out ANY fees due to death of a sister.

The agent has been making me run around and is not even responding to any messages or emails now.

Its very very frustrating and on top of dealing with a death of a sister ASAP has cheated me into paying a penalty when it was not needed. Now according to Airline they can request a refund- but they refuse to do so.

User's recommendation: NO don’t book through them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Customer Care.

Asap Tickets Pros: I got my tickets.

Asap Tickets Cons: Attempted to scam.

Explore video interviews

Comments

#1970398

typical response from ASAP travel is stalling and requesting additional information.

#1974416
@PissedConsumer1970398

You are correct!!!

Response #1954422

Dear Bushra H., please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2300212. Thank you in advance!

#1954438
@Response

I have been told by Iberia agents that they will issue a refund if ASAP travels files for it. ASAP travels is not willing to file the claim.

I have lost my sister and ASAP travels has taken unfair money from me while the airline changed my other sisters flight for free. Please refund my money and provide Iberia with the death certificate so that they can issue the refund.

#1974415
@PissedConsumer1954438

ASAP Travel should return the money

Asap Tickets Reviews