Asap Tickets Flight Booking Review from Augusta, Georgia
I bought my ticket with these people to travel to Lome Togo on Sep 16th 2016. But unfortunately for some security reasons that happen at the airport, reasons that are of my control I missed the plane. So I contact Asap and they told me I have to pay another $800 dollar for them to rebook me on another flight unless what happen is not my fault. And told them to contact Air FranceI and they will see that i wasn't in fault. The next morning I try to contact Air france to see if they can rebook me but they told me that they cannot touch ticket because it is not disclosed and that, this are the rules and regulations between them and these type of agency like Asap. Air France agents told me that according to what happen to me at the airport, they could have helped if is not that i bought the tickect with those asap people. Some of them even call them scammers. So now i contacted Asap several time, tried to deal with them so they can rebook me last week Mr Thor told me that i have to pay a penalty 800 dollars. I ask him what penalty? I didn't do nothing wrong why should i pay a pelnalty? Yesterday finally decided to pay them the penalty they were telling me about and travel. But now he is telling me the that penalty is :
$250.00 AIR FRANCE Administrative Exchange Penalty
$250.00 ITN Processing fee
$7818.30 Fare Difference
So the total is $ 8000
Never never buy your tickets with this people. They are scammers. Air France agents were right to advice me not to ever buy ticket with them again. A ticket that I bought $1500 turned to 8000.
I and they will not refund me also beacause if no show!!!! Wow what no show??!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Number of Destinations|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "Our vacation at experience at Secrets Guanacoste in Costa Rica..."
- "Hotel was amazing with excellent service and concierge.The atmosphere is so FUN and lively.The food was great with my favorite being the hibachi grill Silk City!! The beach service was..."
- "We booked a stay at the Sandos Playacar with BookVIP and everything was exactly as advertised. I was a little wary due to some negative reviews that I had read..."
- "I purchased a LV Cabas Mezzo ($399) Guaranteed Authentic, received the bag (unknowingly bought from Japan), at first glance seemed nice, felt fairly good, until I started to exam the..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Killlogg's is defrauding their consumers by falls advertising. Bought 2 boxes of Killogg's Crunchy Nut, not even one little chunk of nut was on any piece of cereal in two..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."