I bought my ticket with these people to travel to Lome Togo on Sep 16th 2016. But unfortunately for some security reasons that happen at the airport, reasons that are of my control I missed the plane. So I contact Asap and they told me I have to pay another $800 dollar for them to rebook me on another flight unless what happen is not my fault. And told them to contact Air FranceI and they will see that i wasn't in fault. The next morning I try to contact Air france to see if they can rebook me but they told me that they cannot touch ticket because it is not disclosed and that, this are the rules and regulations between them and these type of agency like Asap. Air France agents told me that according to what happen to me at the airport, they could have helped if is not that i bought the tickect with those asap people. Some of them even call them scammers. So now i contacted Asap several time, tried to deal with them so they can rebook me last week Mr Thor told me that i have to pay a penalty 800 dollars. I ask him what penalty? I didn't do nothing wrong why should i pay a pelnalty? Yesterday finally decided to pay them the penalty they were telling me about and travel. But now he is telling me the that penalty is :
$250.00 AIR FRANCE Administrative Exchange Penalty
$250.00 ITN Processing fee
$7818.30 Fare Difference
So the total is $ 8000
Never never buy your tickets with this people. They are scammers. Air France agents were right to advice me not to ever buy ticket with them again. A ticket that I bought $1500 turned to 8000.
I and they will not refund me also beacause if no show!!!! Wow what no show??!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Number of Destinations|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "April 28, 2016 Apple Vacations Customer Resolution Department Dear Apple Vacation: On March 16, 2016 myself along with Tammy McDaniel booked a vacation with your company. When calling your reservation department the customer service..."
- "Our vacation at experience at Secrets Guanacoste in Costa Rica..."
- "I'm sorry you had such a terrible experience. We did the same tour in January 2016 and it was fantastic. Our guide was wonderful and everyone gave him extra big..."
- "Was in the store and had over 10 outfits accumulated with jewelry and at 8:03 when I went to check out I was inform that they were closed and could..."
- "I purchased a LV Cabas Mezzo ($399) Guaranteed Authentic, received the bag (unknowingly bought from Japan), at first glance seemed nice, felt fairly good, until I started to exam the..."
- "Killlogg's is defrauding their consumers by falls advertising. Bought 2 boxes of Killogg's Crunchy Nut, not even one little chunk of nut was on any piece of cereal in two..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."