1.3K views
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I bought my ticket with these people to travel to Lome Togo on Sep 16th 2016. But unfortunately for some security reasons that happen at the airport, reasons that are of my control I missed the plane. So I contact Asap and they told me I have to pay another $800 dollar for them to rebook me on another flight unless what happen is not my fault. And told them to contact Air FranceI and they will see that i wasn't in fault. The next morning I try to contact Air france to see if they can rebook me but they told me that they cannot touch ticket because it is not disclosed and that, this are the rules and regulations between them and these type of agency like Asap. Air France agents told me that according to what happen to me at the airport, they could have helped if is not that i bought the tickect with those asap people. Some of them even call them scammers. So now i contacted Asap several time, tried to deal with them so they can rebook me last week Mr Thor told me that i have to pay a penalty 800 dollars. I ask him what penalty? I didn't do nothing wrong why should i pay a pelnalty? Yesterday finally decided to pay them the penalty they were telling me about and travel. But now he is telling me the that penalty is :

$250.00 AIR FRANCE Administrative Exchange Penalty

$250.00 ITN Processing fee

$7818.30 Fare Difference

So the total is $ 8000

Never never buy your tickets with this people. They are scammers. Air France agents were right to advice me not to ever buy ticket with them again. A ticket that I bought $1500 turned to 8000.

I and they will not refund me also beacause if no show!!!! Wow what no show??!!!

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Asap Tickets and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Asap Tickets.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Asap Tickets to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Asap Tickets?

Comments

Same *** with Cheapoair. Their customer service sucks.

ASAPtickets
Asap Tickets Verified Representative

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.ITN is a reputable company which is accredited by IATA and is serving customers for about 8 years.

According to our records, we have negotiated a waiver with Air France support desk which was declined by the airline.

We are sorry to hear about the miscommunication from our agents side. Our Customer Support team found you a flight option with a much lower difference in price for your requested time frame.

We will send you an email shortly with the itinerary and we will be happy to guide through the process.

With kind regards,