Asap Tickets Flight Booking Review from Augusta, Georgia

6 of 40 Asap Tickets reviews

I bought my ticket with these people to travel to Lome Togo on Sep 16th 2016. But unfortunately for some security reasons that happen at the airport, reasons that are of my control I missed the plane. So I contact Asap and they told me I have to pay another $800 dollar for them to rebook me on another flight unless what happen is not my fault. And told them to contact Air FranceI and they will see that i wasn't in fault. The next morning I try to contact Air france to see if they can rebook me but they told me that they cannot touch ticket because it is not disclosed and that, this are the rules and regulations between them and these type of agency like Asap. Air France agents told me that according to what happen to me at the airport, they could have helped if is not that i bought the tickect with those asap people. Some of them even call them scammers. So now i contacted Asap several time, tried to deal with them so they can rebook me last week Mr Thor told me that i have to pay a penalty 800 dollars. I ask him what penalty? I didn't do nothing wrong why should i pay a pelnalty? Yesterday finally decided to pay them the penalty they were telling me about and travel. But now he is telling me the that penalty is :

$250.00 AIR FRANCE Administrative Exchange Penalty

$250.00 ITN Processing fee

$7818.30 Fare Difference

So the total is $ 8000

Never never buy your tickets with this people. They are scammers. Air France agents were right to advice me not to ever buy ticket with them again. A ticket that I bought $1500 turned to 8000.

I and they will not refund me also beacause if no show!!!! Wow what no show??!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
ASAPtickets

Oct 04 #1222471

Asap Tickets verified representative

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. ITN is a reputable company which is accredited by IATA and is serving customers for about 8 years. According to our records, we have negotiated a waiver with Air France support desk which was declined by the airline.
We are sorry to hear about the miscommunication from our agents side. Our Customer Support team found you a flight option with a much lower difference in price for your requested time frame. We will send you an email shortly with the itinerary and we will be happy to guide through the process.
With kind regards,
ITN Team

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Asap Tickets. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Asap Tickets.
Filing a new complaint about
×