Verified Reviewer

With Company response
2.7

After waiting more than a month and being told by my agent that a domestic flight that I purchased which because of Covid I could no longer take the flight. I was told three times that he had put in a claim for my money to be returned .

30 days later and the day before this flight is scheduled to leave I have been given the back and forth and now told I have to pay a penalty for the reimbursement of my ticket. This is a lie ASAP tickets take the customers money i.e. credit cards pays themselves then issues Delta in this case a check . The check has basically bounced and ASAP tickets is trying to stick me with the returned check, bill instead of simply returning my money back to my credit card .

I know want to cancel all my flights booked with them Ive spent thousands for flights with these people and now they dont want to return what is mine to me without all these lies and problems. Why does this so called complaint not have a chain of command for customer service?

Where is the manager? They are telling me one thing but when I called Delta , Delta let me know exactly what this ticket agency is doing and it doesnt take years to get a refund especially since all flight companies know there is no penalty fire in Covid

User's recommendation: Please Do Not Use This Company they take your payment and pay themselves and then pay the airlines which is a big problem if you need a refund.

Asap Tickets Pros: Prices, Hard to communicate with agents, Cheap flights.

Asap Tickets Cons: Advertisement does not meet customer expectation, Company is fraud, Out of control fees.

Comments

Response #1903203

Dear Kourtney H., please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review number #2088523. Thank you in advance!

Asap Tickets Reviews