Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
1.1

Update by user Apr 13, 2021

LIE LIE LIE and more lies.Update:After I posted my review they told me they found the voucher but they are still refusing to honor the voucher.They lied and said they couldn’t find it and now refusing to honor it.They lied and told me to accept a voucher after my flight was cancelled and I had to buy a new ticket from them. When I try to use the voucher they make all kinds of silly and stupid excuses not to honor the voucher; now they’re telling me they cannot find the voucher in their database.They issue these vouchers knowing very well they are not going to honor them.

Original review posted by user Apr 13, 2021

LIE LIE LIE and more lies.

Update:

They lied and said they couldnt find it and now refusing to honor it.

They lied and told me to accept a voucher after my flight was cancelled and I had to buy a new ticket from them. When I try to use the voucher they make all kinds of silly and stupid excuses not to honor the voucher; now theyre telling me they cannot find the voucher in their database.

They issue these vouchers knowing very well they are not going to honor them.

LIE LIE LIE and more lies.

User's recommendation: Stay away.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Asap Tickets Pros: Website, Price of ticket.

Asap Tickets Cons: Liars, Disgraceful service, Lying, Dishonest business, Rude and dishonest customer service, Poor customer service nobody answer, Customer service, Adding unlawful penalties to refunds, Rude, Fake promises.

Comments