Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
With Company response

Update by user Jan 01, 2021

Still waiting to hear from ASAPTICKETS

Original review posted by user Nov 29, 2020

They have refused to honor a credit voucher they issued to me after I had filed a chargeback with my bank and a complaint with the BBB for my flight that was cancelled.

The bank chargeback and the BBB complaint was settled after they decided to offer me a partial refund. They told me the voucher would not be issued until after the bank chargeback was closed, the bank chargeback was closed after they gave me a refund and then they issued the credit voucher.

I just tried to use the voucher and now they are telling me that if I do not get a bankers note/certificate to cancel the chargeback the voucher would be invalidated and would not be honored.

This is nothing but an excuse to not honor the voucher and I have correspondence from them in which they have acknowledged that the credit voucher was being issued after the bank chargeback was settled and then the voucher was granted; now they are telling me they know nothing about this even though they themselves issued the voucher as one of the requirements for settling the chargeback, the chargeback was settled after they gave me a refund, however they claim to know nothing about the refund which they themselves issued to end the chargeback. They are making these excuses to not honor the credit voucher which they gave me to end the chargeback.

They give these vouchers but then use every trick in the book to not honor these vouchers.

User's recommendation: Do not accept their vouchers.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Asap Tickets Pros: Very quick to find flights.

Asap Tickets Cons: Bad customer service.

Comments

Response #1957336

Dear Edward, your request is in progress now. One of our representatives will contact you soon. Be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds.

Asap Tickets Reviews