148 views
Verified Reviewer

With Company response

Be WARNED with the clause on the Ticket Protection add-on as this is deceiving. "Changed your plans?

We can exchange your tickets for FREE" as they claim. There is a standard fixed fee of $300 Cdn from Philippine Airlines and $75 Fare Difference and they will do everything to gouge buyers even if you have purchased ticket protection.

Rebooking process sucks! The communication flow is set up to drag your rescheduling concerns so you can pay extra leaving you hostage with no choice. We purchased the ticket protection due to the volatile situation in the Philippines with the threat of Taal volcano eruption.

You have to go through the disappointing communication flow to try to save pennies on the "Fare Difference" even if it s your first time to reschedule your flight (and by the way is supposed to be covered by the extra ticket protection plan you pay) AND the prices out there online are cheaper.

We have specifically mentioned our dates are open just to save but it does not make sense to deal with so many people and you are just being promised that they will email you the rate based on your desired date. You have to talk to at least 10 different people! From Kirby, Roderick, Shane, Cordilla, Timothy, Kimber Roxane, Jimber, Mahogany etc! BEWARE IT IS A FULL TIME JOB TO RESCHEDULE!

WORST ARE THE FEES!

Why would Shane pass me to Roxane when she can actually handle my case? Why would they say that the "Fare Difference" is subject to airline availability when in fact there are a lot of seats available for this same airline. My frustration is the way i was being promised to get an email quote and 2 weeks later still got nothing! Worst customer service ever!!!

We have purchased the ticket with the protection plan but due to the eruption the event we are attending got postponed.

The day after we proactively started rescheduling as our dates are flexible but we are given a runaround of our calls just to be charged extra! This is our first with ASAP and definitely the last!

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Asap Tickets Pros: I will never use this companny again, This company is fraud.

Asap Tickets Cons: Company sales tactics, Expenses to change flight, Worst customer service imaginable, Fraud alert.

Comments

Response #1817315

Thank you for your feedback. Your ticket has been exchanged as per fare rules in accordance with airline policy.

As you were informed upon purchase, the Ticket Protection allows to bypass these fees only in case of medical issues, but this was not your case. The review has been forwarded to management for further investigation.

Thank you for your business and have a safe trip. Sincerely, ASAP Tickets Team

#1820225
@Response

"Changed your plans? We can exchange your tickets for FREE" - This should have been: "Changed your plans? We can exchange tickets NOT for FREE"

@PissedConsumer1820225

I was more than willing to pay your exchange fee but I have been told there are no more fares available for this month. What good is the ticket exchange feature if you can't exchange the tickets?

That makes zero sense. Also I was told by your rep that if I purchased ticket protection, I could get half of the price refunded. Apparently that was BS too because no one else seems to know about this wonderful feature. I was also told I have until June, 26 2020 to use the tickets.

Then I am told there are no more fares left for this month. And this is only the 12th of the month.

MORE BS. So I paid $1259 for zero service.

@Shaneice

You can never trust this company. Be warned guys!

Asap Tickets Reviews