Verified Reviewer

With Company response
2.3

We purchased tickets to go to the Philippines on March 25th but due to the Pandemic the flight was cancelled. I was offered a refund at one point and time during all the changes but as soon as the flight was cancelled there was no refund according to them.

They told me that Korean air is not offering refunds which is untrue. They offered us a voucher only good for 10 months. We have 6 months left to use it but the problem is that we can't travel due to COVID19. Most borders are still closed and not open for tourist travel.I have emailed and emailed and Daffodil our agent continues to tell me that we can't have a refund, and we can book tickets to places that are clearly not open.

We have tried talking to Korean Air, but they say we need to go through ASAP.

I am more than done and clearly upset that we are potentially going to lose $3000. Absolutely ridiculous.Do

User's recommendation: Go directly to the airlines.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Asap Tickets Cons: Slow to respond.

Comments

#1917373

Hi Robyn! We are also fighting with ASAPtickets to get a refund after our flights were cancelled by the airline.

Do not give up!

File a complaint with the BBB. ASAPtickets can not get away with stealing people’s money!

#1917408
@Irina A

It is such a nightmare. Very dishonest company.

#1915541

Here is the booking confirmation PV8G5Z and the email associated I believe is my husband Kent. kentbarker.krb@***.com.

If it is not that then it is barkerclan6@***.com. I have tried to be patient but now I am just upset.

I feel this is not right on your part or honest to just give me a voucher that I cannot use. Due to the Pandemic and those circumstances, I strongly feel that it should be justified that I get a refund.

Response #1915412

Dear Robyn B., please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2132665. Thank you in advance!

Asap Tickets Reviews