59 views
Verified Reviewer

With Company response
1.3

First, I want to report that this company is a scam. I had to cancel my ticket due to medical reasons, and I when I called to get a refund, I was given the runaround, hung up on, calls were not returned, some guy names Cedric communicated with for all of 2 or 3 emails, and suddenly he could not be contacted neither through email nor phone.

If you need to cancel your ticket for any reasons, they will KEEP your money.

I guess the only way I will get my 300 dollars back is to sue them, which I very will intend on doing. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE ASAP TICKETS!!!

Asap Tickets Cons: Scam, You will not get your refund back if you have to cancel.

Comments

Response #1991503

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry that you had a negative experience with our customer service department.

Our goal is the total satisfaction of our customers and to provide a positive experience.

Please send us your contact details and Booking Confirmation Number at feedback@asaptickets.com for investigation. Thank you.

#1991629
@Response

Ive done this time and time again, only to be given the runaround. You guys have no intention on refunding my money.

Response #1991938
@Timothy D

Dear Timothy, Unfortunately with no confirmation number or tkt number we can not investigate your case. Please send an e-mail with necessary information to feedback@asaptickets.com.

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. It's our goal to deliver the highest quality of service to all of our customers so we'd love to learn a little bit more about what prompted you feedback.

Asap Tickets Reviews