With Company response

2 round trip airline tickets booked and paid for 3/3/20 out of NYC. Flights cancelled due to covid NYC travel ban 3/29/20.

Repeated requests for refund met with obfuscation of the highest order plus a proviso that a processing fee be levied on both tickets @ $150.00 each.

As of tonight, 9/4/20 have been told that I will still have to expect a six months delay before I get my money back. Amount owed: $1192.

Over 100 phone calls and many emails later this outfit cannot seem able to simply refund my credit card. The tickets were bought from American Airlines, who refunded that particular purchase on 7/3/20, to a credit card # last 4 digits 2670.

User's recommendation: Run, don’t walk from this lot. Also known as ‘International Travel Network’.

Location: Staten Island, New York

Comments

Response #1935559

Dear customer, this is a kind reminder that we're still waiting for your travel information. Please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2153249. Thank you in advance!

Response #1921250

Dear Customer, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2153249. Thank you in advance!

Asap Tickets Reviews