58 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

With Company response

Update by user Oct 29, 2020

No one has called me as promised by ASAP representative since 9/29/2020. No resolution whatsoever!!!

Original review posted by user Sep 29, 2020

Refused to refund our flight which was cancelled because of Covid-19, blamed it on the HAHN Air. A year since 10/2019, refund of $390 wasnt done.

Both Customer Support Rep as well as Manager didnt reply to my complaints via email.

The airline didnt allow us to contact them directly since ASAP Tickets is our agent. I forwarded Veronica our written conversation with HAHN Air, she said there is nothing she could do.

User's recommendation: Don’t ever have any business with this ASAP Tickets. They dropped the ball.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Asap Tickets Pros: Being offered good flights at good prices.

Asap Tickets Cons: 40 plus phone calls and still nothing, Poor customer service nobody answer, Not full disclosure.

Comments

#1964416

I am in the same situation for 7 months being told lies and passed on from customer service to customer service. Fill complaints with BBB, Attorney General and Department of Transportation.

#1969668
@Ileana C

Thank you Ileana for your comment. I will do the same as you did, not worth going back and forth with their empty promises. Happy New Year to you!

#1957619

Again, 2nd time, none has called to follow up on the refund yet since your reply on 10/30/2020. How long more I have to wait for it? We paid ASAP in 10/2019, over a year as of today12/12020.

Response #1943500

Dear customer, please accept our apologies for any delays caused by the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds. We have sent a follow-up to your agent.

#1943621
@Response

Hope to hear from them for sure, thanks!

Response #1930603

Dear Tu N., your request is in progress and one of our representatives will contact you soon. Be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds.

#1930310

You are correct, they are a terrible company for refunds even if you buy their insurance. The only way I got a refund was to dispute the charge on my credit card. That was even after the airlines had already refunded my money to ASAP.

Asap Tickets Reviews