it happened on Nov. 30th,17 till now when my name in the passport was different in arrangement as the names in the Air ticket. Asapticket mixed up my names ,the first name was put last and the last name put as middle name and so on ,so when I approached the counter to check in with the airline they refused and said that the agent - asapticket to correct my name to read as it appears in the passport,this has been a very big problem that has defeated them to correct upto now I have not get a flight till now but they keep telling me to waite

Review about: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

I didn't like: Poor, Inconsistency with what cs said, Company sales tactics, Switched prices.

Comments

ASAPtickets
Asap Tickets Verified Representative

Thank you for your feedback, ASAP Tickets highly appreciates all the customer's feedback which helps to improve our service. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience and disappointment caused.

The name correction is not a fast process, especially if the flight is operated by two or more airlines. Please tell us more about your issue, send us your ticket number and the reservation number at feedback@asaptickets.com and we will do our best to help you.