Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

When can I get a flight to Manila for under $400? I left all my info with the agent who called once but when I said I want the flight that is under $400 I never heard from them again.

I said I emailed her to tell her that I would leave and come back whenever they wanted but so far I have heard nothing. What good is a special price if no one will give you the details about how you can get that price? I would like to talk to anyone who has received that deal.

It makes me wonder if it really exists. Maybe it is simply the old "bait and switch".

Comments

ASAPtickets
Asap Tickets Verified Representative

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. Unfortunately we were not able to locate your request.

If you are referring to the Super Saver Fare, the price displayed is a round-trip economy class airfare per adult person in USD, and includes all taxes, fees and applicable surcharges. The price may not be available on your desired dates, but it definitely is available for the flexible enough passenger.

To get more information please give us a call at 650-263-1714 or simply visit asaptickets.com. Thank you.

Sincerely,