Asap Tickets - Don't give them your details - ever!

5 of 40 Asap Tickets reviews

This company will NEVER stop emailing or calling you...it doesn't matter how nicely you ask them to stop or take you off the list, or whether you threaten to report them - they continue to continue to email you.

It doesn't matter how many times you call them and waste your breath telling them to remove you from both their telephone list and their email list (seen as there is no way of unsubscribing) - they will continue. I have now taken to blocking all 844 numbers - which is what their number starts with - but they continue to find new 844 numbers to call from. I must have had at least 7-8 calls I didn't take from them. When I told one representative that they had too many bad reviews to do business with he went to great lengths to tell me they were all posted by their competitors who wanted them to go out of business - seriously?

Then he wanted me to email him a link to the reviews because he'd never seen any bad reviews....hmmm....how odd seen as google pulled them right up for me.

So whatever you do, don't complete their nice little form with all your contact details on it on their website.You will be plagued and r endlessly...And if you're from asap reading this DO NOT CALL ME TO DISCUSS THIS COMPLAINT.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
being harassed and plagued
Preferred solution:
I just want others to know
Review category
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
ASAPtickets

Oct 06 #1223247

Asap Tickets verified representative

We are grateful for you taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to place our customers at the center of our service, so when we get things wrong or fail to meet your expectations we welcome the opportunity to make things right.
According to your request you will be removed from our customer's list and will not be contacted by our representatives any more.
Have a nice day!

Have a nice day!
With kind regards,
ITN Team

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Asap Tickets. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Asap Tickets.
Filing a new complaint about
×