1.2K views

This company will NEVER stop emailing or calling you...it doesn't matter how nicely you ask them to stop or take you off the list, or whether you threaten to report them - they continue to continue to email you.

It doesn't matter how many times you call them and waste your breath telling them to remove you from both their telephone list and their email list (seen as there is no way of unsubscribing) - they will continue. I have now taken to blocking all 844 numbers - which is what their number starts with - but they continue to find new 844 numbers to call from. I must have had at least 7-8 calls I didn't take from them. When I told one representative that they had too many bad reviews to do business with he went to great lengths to tell me they were all posted by their competitors who wanted them to go out of business - seriously?

Then he wanted me to email him a link to the reviews because he'd never seen any bad reviews....hmmm....how odd seen as google pulled them right up for me.

So whatever you do, don't complete their nice little form with all your contact details on it on their website.You will be plagued and r endlessly...And if you're from asap reading this DO NOT CALL ME TO DISCUSS THIS COMPLAINT.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "being harassed and plagued" of a product or service. Asap Tickets needs to "i just want others to know" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Asap Tickets.

Had an Experience with Asap Tickets?

Comments

ASAPtickets
Asap Tickets Verified Representative

We are grateful for you taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to place our customers at the center of our service, so when we get things wrong or fail to meet your expectations we welcome the opportunity to make things right.

According to your request you will be removed from our customer's list and will not be contacted by our representatives any more.

Have a nice day!