Verified Reviewer

1.2

I was scheduled to fly from Los Angeles to the Philippines on 11 April 2021. Since I'm not a Filipino citizen I am not allowed to enter the Philippines until 21 April, so I have my flight cancelled 9 April 2021.

My ASAP agent Fiona, I told her to move my flight to later dates. Since I paid the Travel Care Service for $79.45 my $250.00 rebooking fees will be waived according to her. Why is that? Due to pandemic, it's not my own decision to change the flight.

Why would I be penalized? Anyway, Fiona had searched for some option for me, and was told I have to pay for the prize differences ranges from $500+ to $2000+ in addition to what I paid $970. This is absurd.

I have travelled so many times before with different airlines and I just paid the rebooking fees, not the prize difference. To me ASAP Tickets is double-dipping the fare.

User's recommendation: Avoid ASAP Tickets as your travel agent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Asap Tickets Pros: Great on taking money for booking.

Asap Tickets Cons: Does not value customer, Your prices online is not reliable, Poor customer service - useless flight insurance, Extremely poor customer service after you buy your ticket.

Comments