I purchased 2 flight tickets from ASAP in 2020. I bought ticket protection to be safe and tipped the ASAP agent very well.

The flight was cancelled due to covid 19.

When I asked ASAP for a refund. They told me no, that will not be possible. I ended up switching to 3 different agents, who all told me different excuses on why I cant get a refund. One agent even told me my tickets never existed!

This took me a year of dealing with this, going around in circles!

ASAP told me to call the airline, to get my refund.

When I called the airline, they told me the money had already been refunded back to ASAP many months ago!

Nobody was helping me, and I thought my money was lost forever. I started posting my reviews and sharing my experience with other people, so hopefully others will not get tricked and choose ASAP for their flight tickets!

When I started posting bad reviews, ITN (parent company of ASAP) contacted me, and issued me a partial refund, and told me to change my reviews into positive ones.

I do not appreciate the amount of disrespect and deceit this company has shown me, very disgusting!

PLEASE DO NOT USE ASAP!!!

User's recommendation: Please do not use the ASAP company, they will steal your money!

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Asap Tickets Cons: Will not honor insurance, Worst customer service imaginable.

Comments