With Company response
1.4

Charged me $1200.00 of fees on my reservations even if they were cancelled by the airlines due to COVID-19, the forms i had to fill out stated cancellation fees. in reality I DID NOT cancel my reservations.

The airlines I know a lot of people are losing money during these times, but to take 1200.00 for fees is a SCAM. then stated I have a 600.00 credit for next booking. Scam to this was only the same names could get the credit not if i was to choose other family member. They stated i should have taken the insurance out on the tickets.

But even with the insurance they make you pay fees.

they cant get there stories straight at all, after speaking to an anent then the supervisor they two different dollar amounts so i am not sure i should have paid any fees. I had my fathers reservation cancelled with Cheapoair who charged my no FEES for re-booking.

User's recommendation: Make sure not to purchase any extras they have loops holes to charge what ever they want.

Asap Tickets Pros: Reps are very polite.

Asap Tickets Cons: Out of control fees.

Comments

Response #1883917

Dear Mary, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com. Thank you in advance!

@Response

N4H2TD N3BCVN These are the ASAP id’s

Response #1885371
@PissedConsumer1883985

Thank you. We have gathered all information together and your request is in progress. Be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds.

Asap Tickets Reviews