69 views
Verified Reviewer

With Company response

I received a notice that my flight to Europe has been cancelled due to Covid-19. The airline stated that they are not rebooking flights.

An option is a refund. Called the airline and was told ASAP needs to give me the refund. After numerous attempts to get through, I am told they will look into it and call me back within an hour. So far its been days with the agent I bought it from and now he is ghosting me and not returning my call or answering his direct line.

Another agent today was to call me back and heard nothing. Since I am not canceling the flight, and it was to attend my sisters wedding (which I will now miss) I need a refund back for a flight that no longer exits.

User's recommendation: Don’t use travel agents.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Asap Tickets Pros: Being offered good flights at good prices.

Comments

#1946635

I am in the same situation. ASAP is fraudulent company!

United Airline cancelled my flight and the Airline informed me have the right of full REFUND even I have the letter from them. ASAP say they have to keep $250 because I don`t want to change for another flight with them. Even I paid the assistance Travel Care Service for $89,45 that way ASAP will work on my behalf to get back the REFUND/COMPENSATION. Their helpful travel care services assistance is a nightmare they put many time down the phone, not responding to EMAIL inquiries, give false advice such they need to keep $250 for them because I don`t want to change the flight with them which nowhere was mentioned when I bought the ticket.

And, when I asked for supervisor the answer there is no one. This company although claiming to be based in the USA is completely fraudulent and they are in eastern Europe.

In addition they are selling non-existent flight. They sold to me a ticket in October,2020 for a flight which is planned in March 2021.

#1946660
@Juvenal

Take it up with your credit card company. I was able to finally get a refund from ASAP without the $200 fee after several months.

#1933069

My fight was canceled to Venice in June due to COVID. My traveling mate received her refund months ago.

I have called numerous times and just get run around.

My confirmation number is PXQ2PI. Sandra Breen

Response #1850132

Dear Anna, Be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations, but we will make sure to address your concerns as soon as possible. We’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right, please send us your booking details at feedback@asaptickets.com. ASAP Tickets Team

@Response

This email address is totally useless. I have yet to hear a response after emailing it twice.

It is just a generic response that asap Tickets sends out to make it seem like they care. Unfortunately they don’t. Finally received a response back from the agent. He is wanting to charge me $200 per ticket in order to give me a refund on my invalid airline tickets.

They are looking at profiting $800 from me in exchange for nothing. The DOT has stated full refunds for flights that Delta airlines cancelled. There is nothing in the policy when I purchased these tickets that states anything about a $200 per ticket fee.

Asap Tickets scams it’s Clients to make a profit. Not how a Good business is run.

Asap Tickets Reviews