Verified Reviewer

If I can give zero star I would. Last July I booked a ticket from this travel agency from FL to Cebu for August 31,2020 but the airlines cancelled my trip and they wanted me to rebooked it and I gave them another chance and I paid the fair difference.

Unfortunately again it was cancelled from Oct 26,2020... They pursued me to get another ticket and pay $750 more. I told them I am done with cancellations and want my money back but they do not want me to get my money back and representative is very aggressive calling me and emailing me that they are just trying to help. How are they trying to help me?

By not refunding to me and taking $750 if they refund me the money? How is it? $750 without me getting anything? And the agents who assisted me twice with tickets I gave him $15 each time he helped me.

This is just ridiculous! I called United Airlines and they told me they will refund fully. Agent told me that they give me a fine from asking a refund because of Airline penalty... They are so liar!

Run from this company!!! Save yourself from stress!

User's recommendation: Please don’t.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Asap Tickets Cons: Customers waiver of rights, Expenses to change flight, Customer service and apex agent, Censored reviews on website, Poor customer service.

Comments

#2016519

Hi, Please follow link and unify with us! http://chng.it/6VYNfxTB

#1943205

I know the feeling. Same thing happened to me. I am considering sending an email to our senators and asking for their assistance since in the first stimulus bill, most of the money spent went to bail out the airlines (billions of dollars)

#1943469
@DAVIDDIONISIO R

This is crazy. They want to charge us with something we did not do and did not get.

Our hard earned money!

Hope you get a positive feedback. I put reviews on BBB and I will try to put more reviews to stop their scam.

Asap Tickets Reviews