193 views
With Company response

I never thought this would happen. When I was ready to finalize the purchase of my airline ticket through ASAP, I received a message.

How appreciative are you of your booking agent? Following this question of me, i was reading some dollar amounts. They ranged from $6 up to $35. These were the amounts suggested by ASAP to give to the booking agent in addition to the airline tickets.

Sort of like a gratuity. But, in order to finalize my purchase I first needed to select how much of a gratuity I MUST give. This was not an option. I could not continue to finalize my ticket purchase until I chose the appropriate gratuity.

I thought this was very strange. I have never been required to give my booking agent a gratuity. I have used many online travel sites and this was the first time this has happened. I consider this illegal.

Again, this was not optional. I was required to give my booking agent a gratuity in order to make the purchase.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Asap Tickets Pros: Cheap ticket prices.

Asap Tickets Cons: Extortionists.

Comments

Response #1813335

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to extend our apologies for any inconvenience.

This is a voluntary appreciation of service which is set by default on the Online Authorization Form. You can always skip this part when submitting the form. We hope you can give us another chance to serve you on the next one. Nevertheless your complaint was forwarded to the agent's supervisor for review.

You will be contacted soon for a resolution. Sincerely, ASAP Tickets Team