179 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured With Company response

In January of 2020 I booked Delta airlines through ASAP tickets to fly out March 16th, 2020. March 13th the president restricted travel to Europe.

I canceled my flight the 14th of March. I had purchased ticket protection number 129**** in case there were any issues that would prevent me from going to Europe.

June 9th Delta airlines stated they had refunded my money, over $1,700.00 to ASAP tickets. After repeated calls and a pissed off complaint I was asked to be patient by ALBA (terrible customer service person). Now its been 2 months and I still have not received any communication as to the status of my refund, and obviously I have received no refund.

Ticket protection and still no refund?

ASAP is a terrible company. During this pandemic all Americans are struggling and this company doesn't care to give back the money that is mine to begin with.

Asap Tickets Cons: Terrible customer service no ticket protection honored.

Explore video interviews

Comments

Response #1926687

Dear Jack, this is a kind reminder that we are waiting for your travel details to assist you! Please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2108902. Thank you in advance!

#1928452
@Response

all lie this Asap ticket agent are all trained to ripped us off.

#1933744
@Response

ASAP Tickets/ ITN is SCAM Group. WORST travel agency.

They will slap you after charging your Card. After 7 month I didn't get my full REFUND. I have been worry about getting my refund .

So stress, who can stand their bullying? ~~ UNBEARABLE.~~

#1909721

Everyone beware, I have the same issue, NO REFUND YET! The only difference is that I have confirmation that the United Airlines has already refunded them my money , but because I used this Scam company (ASAP), I have to get my money for ASAP. OH the kicker is: now they want to charge you a 150.00 processing fee per ticket to even consider giving you your money back.

#1929646
@Kaaren

I’m in the same position, except they want me to pay $250!! I still cannot travel and now they are saying if I don’t take the trip I will lose all my money!!

I still cannot travel! What a scam!

Response #1909244

Dear Jack, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2108902. Thank you in advance!

#1908204

Your problem was not booking Delta through Delta. Why use a third party service and subject yourself to this aggravation ? Everybody wants to get off cheaper and forget the downside.

Asap Tickets Reviews