Verified Reviewer

With Company response
1.6

We had to cancel our trip to Italy for August year 2020 because a family member had to get an operation in June of year 2020 we started the cancellation process in April.

ASAP gave us lots & lots of reasons why they couldnt give us a full refund

User's recommendation: Stay away from ASAP tickets they don’t care about you.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Asap Tickets Cons: Unreliable.

Comments

Response #1988905

Dear Philip, Your feedback is important to us and we'd be more than glad to assist you. Please send us your reservation Confirmation number or ticket number at feedback@asaptickets.com with reference to the Review Number 2334332.

One of our representatives will contact you back shortly. Thank you.

#1988942
@Response

I replied back to ASAP tickets let’s see how long they reply back to me I was promised by Arvo who works for ASAP tickets that a refund was coming back to me this was two weeks ago from today dated 3/3/21 I have an e-mail stating that PROMISE.

Response #1962509

Dear Philip M, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2334332. Thank you in advance!

Asap Tickets Reviews