89 views
Verified Reviewer

1.2

I requested just a change of outbound flight from JFK to Rome so me and my wife would not risk being quarantined and the response I got is the fees involved would be about 90% of the cost of the tickets.

It's not our fault the US is advising travelers to avoid Italy. We bought the tickets before this precaution. ASAP Tickets should be ashamed how they are treating customers.

Advice, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Customer Care.

Preferred solution: change one leg of the itinerary.

Asap Tickets Pros: Ok price.

Asap Tickets Cons: Cutomer service.

Comments

#2015342

Dear Nicholas, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry that you had a negative experience with our customer service department.

Our goal is the total satisfaction of our customers and to provide a positive experience. Please send us your contact details and Booking Confirmation Number at feedback@asaptickets.com for investigation.

#1917397

ASAPtickets is a fraud with criminal customer service’s practices. I filed a complaint with the BBB and my next step will be to file one with the state Attorney General’s office.

There is also a FB group called Asap tickets/scam/no refund/ class action lawsuit.

We need to join forces to get results. We can’t let Asaptickets get away with stealing our money!

Please never ever buy your ticket through these people. They are thieves.

Horrible. They are very nice to sell you a ticket but horrible after that. They need to stop them from any business with anyone.

The company has to be banned Donald Trump. They are real scammers.

Response #1836900

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you find the change fees unacceptable, but the travel agency has no control over the airline's policies and unfortunately, not all the airline companies provide waivers of the exchange/refund penalties due to virus outbreak.

Please contact our customer support department for assistance. Sincerely, ASAP Tickets Team

@Response

Wow I find myself in the exact same position: Cant travel due to CDC level 3 and Italy banning any movement within country. I spoke directly to the Airlines and they said its not their fare rules; Its the Travel Company discretion to determine options that are available.

This travel company gets all of the re-booking/cancellation fees and is why they push their own insurance...

Terms are pretty shocking and did not meet what they told me.. In short you both have to be in the Hospital to garner a refund...

@PissedConsumer1837481

I contacted Delta and they said the cancellation policies and fees are all up to ASAP. The insurance is supposed to cover unforeseen circumstances.

I had an agent on the phone after an hour, then she ran off and 2 hrs later still no customer service.

I’m going to keep fighting with my husband being immune suppressed and the Coronavirus in Europe. Terrible company and good luck!

@Response

Complete LIE. The airlines (both Alitalia and Delta) said they will honor any request for changes or cancellations but it's up to the travel company. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Asap Tickets Reviews