With Company response
1.3

I purchased a ticket through ASAP the agent Craig J was calling me 24/7 until I purchased the ticket. 3 hours later I had to call and cancel the ticket due to Covid-19.

American Airlines confirm they refunded the money to ITN it has been over 3 weeks I can get a response from the agent or the company. Everyone pushing everything around, they do not have supervisors you can talk to or a customer service department.

The number for customer service sends you to a sales representative. I do not recommend this company to anyone.

User's recommendation: Do not use this company.

Asap Tickets Pros: Cheap air travel.

Asap Tickets Cons: Extremely poor customer service after you buy your ticket, Flight is canceled asap not refunding, Employees poorly trained, Expenses to change flight, Cutner and paige worse agents.

Comments

Response #1988845

Dear Customer, Your feedback is important to us and we'd be more than glad to assist you further with this issue. Please send us the reservation Confirmation number or ticket number at feedback@asaptickets.com with reference to the Review number 2338167. Thank you.

Response #1963913

Dear Customer, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2338167. Thank you in advance!

Asap Tickets Reviews