62 views

Get Messages

Hakim Raoui to Sitejabber

Just now ·

...

hello, I booked a flight ticket to Italy, i'm supposed to leave on march 14th, but with the corona virus going on in italy, I called to cancel my ffight ticket which i bought from ASAP,it's the first time i've dealt with them, purchasing the flight ticket was fine, sally was curtious at the beginning, the payment went through; when the governor of massachusetts warned travelers going to italy, on the way back to quarantine themselves for two weeks, i called ASAP, first of all, it took a long time for somebody to respond, when i got a chance to speak with a lady, she stated: she cannot refund my flight ticket because lufthansa airline has not send them any cancelation notice related to trips to Italy, I purchased the flight ticket for $943.15. the second option was she'll charge me $250 proccessing fee, and $350 cancellation fee plus another fee, i forgot what she called it. This the first and the last time i'll be dealing with ASAP.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Comments

#1917402

Hi there! Did you get any resolution with ASAPtickets?

ASAPtickets is a fraud with criminal customer service’s practices. I filed a complaint with the BBB and my next step will be to file one with the state Attorney General’s office. There is also a FB group called Asap tickets/scam/no refund/ class action lawsuit.

We need to join forces to get results. We can’t let Asaptickets get away with stealing our money!

Response #1835268

Greetings. We regret that your travel plans were affected by this epidemic.

Please send us the ticket/reservation number at feedback@asaptickets.com.

We will escalate this case to our Resolutions Center to search for the best possible solution. Thank you

@Response