Anisza her email is anisza.a@***.com. sold me a one way ticket to the Philipines from Hawaii and " b/c of covid" the only price she could get with 2 stopovers was $2356.

plus 209.45 for some service and then $100 if I was satisfied as a tip. Believing the covid situation I reluctantly agreed. I soon had to cancel the flight and rebook for another day b/c of customs and she told me I could not get my money back due to airline guidelines and I would have to use it w/in 1 year. I asked for a receipt or confirmation of this but she never sent it to me.

One week later I find she did not cancel my first ticket, the flight was scheduled in 3 days and cancellation had to be done in 24hrs. I tried calling her over and over again, also sent her 3 emails..all no response. I called ASAP Tickets again and made a complaint and was told by "Kazumyles' to call United myself ; he gave me the number promising he would follow up and get back to me on this Anisza situation. He never did, I immediately called United Airlines, explained the situation, she cancelled the flight in 5 minutes, said they don't have flights at that outrageous price and I was "scammed." The average prices to Manila from Honolulu ranges from mid $800 to $1200.00 max.

That comment was from the UAL agent in U.S.!! She put me in direct contact with ASAPtickets who answered the call from India, and was not able to help me at all stating I needed to call the agency in the Philippines myself. My credit card co. at COSTCO visa is helping to dispute this problem and unbeknowns to me they also added, since I last spoke with them another $209.45 service fee and 2 more tip charges each of $100.00" Just seeing all the ASAP notices on line convinced me to add my true story to the complaints on asap tickets.

Beware and DO NOT use this agency.

I am surprised that a major travel corp. isn't trying to shut this company down that is supposedly based in Calif.!!

User's recommendation: Avoid this agency like the covid plague!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Asap Tickets Cons: Not trustworthy, Refund refused, Scammers.

Comments