570 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

With Company response

So, this company is totally CORRUPT! Our flight got cancelled 5x now.

Our original flight was May 4th. Due to pandemic it was cancelled and we totally understand that. So, we rebooked our flight and they said the next available one was May 9 with same price. So, we agreed.

We rebooked it again and again because they want to charge us for additional $150 penalty refund!!!!!

Like, SERIOUSLY?!? Let me just break down all the original ticket price we paid:

May 4 - $1,799.22 (ticket price) + $158.90 (Their NONSENSE travel care)

------That was cancelled------

May 9- $1799.22 (so, it's even from the first one, we didn't pay any additional for the ticket price except for additional travel care of $158.90)

------That was cancelled--------

May 16- Aside from $1,799.22 credits that we have, they charged as $1,170.20 on top of that. So, that will give us a total of $2,969.42

-------Then it was cancelled so they offer us a flight on:

June 8- $2,093.20 (ticket price)

-------In which, they should give us back a total of $876.22 REFUND, RIGHT? But we DID NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM THEM!

And they told us that the only amount that we will soon received will be $374!!!!! WHAT A THIEF!

-------Now, they cancelled the flight again and gave us this:

July 3- $1,912 (ticket price)

-----So from, June 8 - July 3, we should get ANOTHER refund of $180.36

So, our refund total should be $1,056.58 FROM THAT TIME.

But the again, it was cancelled!!!

Last time we spoke to an agent from their schedule change team, and we asked if we could just get a refund. And he told us that they will charge us $150!!!!! And it will take them 30-60 days for the refund and they will check first if it's eligible!!!

Like, really people???!!

We are not the one who cancelled! We are not the one who's giving the flight! But we are the one to be charged for that damn Penalty Refund????!!!!! That's too much!!

WAY TOO MUCH!!!!

Now, Ive filed a complaint from BBB and a dispute from my bank. Then our travel agent sent us an e-mail stating that they will just give me a refund of $3,128.32 (well, it should be $3,287.22). Anyway, I just want my money back!

Then, Ive contacted my travel agent last October 14th and ask for an update. October 19th, she told me that I have to call my bank since I filed a dispute.

And so, I did what she asked me to do.

I called my bank and they told me that the company refused to accept/ approve my dispute. And so, I got pissed!

I, then called my travel agent and told her that. She told me that, she didnt hear anything from the resolutions team. So, asked her how many times that I wanted to speak to her supervisor or to the resolutions team BUT she gave me a lot of reasons that I cant be able to speak to them.

ITS BEEN MORE THAN 135DAYS since we asked for a refund!

DONT BE A CORRUPT! BE A SPORT ASAP TICKETS TEAM! YOU WERENT ABLE TO GIVE US FLIGHT GOING TO OUR DESTINATION, SO GIVE OUR REFUND!

DONT BE A ONE BIG TIME SCAMMER (you cannot blame me for addressing you this!). GIVE OUR REFUND BACK!

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Asap Tickets Pros: I will never use this companny again.

Asap Tickets Cons: Seems like a scam, Lack of refunding, Waiver of customer rights.

Comments

#1997469

Abigail, We have had the same experience with ASAP for ever a year now with flight cancellations, up charges, and selling of travel insurance with no benefits. We have not been able to get a refund until now despite following all their processes.

It cost $500 for us to just file a refund request so was taking a loss. I just wanted to ask if you have had any success or have advice.

Thanks. Fellow pissed customer

#1979717

They write their own reviews on trust pilot

#1967948

What is interesting is to see the number of complaints and then they have the nerve to give them a 4-5 star rating. Yes the agents are nice but the problem is even if you bought the travel/ticket insurance, You cannot get your money back even though it is covid related travel issue.

#1982428
@PissedConsumer1967948

Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/covidrefundsasaptickets/?ref=share. We are working to ensure that everyone gets a refund.

#1967947

same thing happened to me

#1964637

Do not accept anything less than a full refund. Keep pushing your disputes through BBB, California Attorney General's Office, and the US Dept of Transportation. If that doesn't get them moving, you may want to consider filing a demand for arbitration.

#1951645

This has to be taken action. Refund the employees money NOW!!

#1948742

I will never use them again. Agents lie and scam you out of money with „fees“ that are no where in their written policy.

#1948331

Don’t ever book tickets here!!!!! Worst service ever!!!!!!

#1945625

Very bad service...

#1945591

please help

#1945588

Agree

Response #1945578

Dear Abigail, we understand the importance of your issue. Please accept our apologies for any delays caused by the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds.

We will relay this message to the appropriate department and your Travel Agent. We are prioritizing the issue you're facing, and our team is already working actively to resolve the issue.

#1946000
@Response

I will wait for your IMMEDIATE RESPONSE with regards to this matter. This is TAKING SO LONG!

Our travel agent, already told us how many months ago that they will be prioritizing this issue. But still, we didn’t get our refunds yet.

I hope that this WON’T HAPPEN TO YOUR NEXT CUSTOMERS! Because it’s a shame!

#1945575

Crazy how such travel company can take advantage of the pandemic. They should return their money.

Shame on you guys! Scammers!

#1945457

This is a scam. Make a refund!

#1945444

Not recommending this.

#1945399

Stay away from this agency. Low life scammers.

#1945389

Scam

#1945382

Very bad experienced to this company!!! They’re a scammer and they will ask you to wait forever for a refund!!! I will not recommend my friends and family to make a deal with this company!!

Asap Tickets Reviews