90 views
Verified Reviewer

With Company response

Earlier this year we booked tickets to fly to Italy for our nieces' wedding. However, due to COVID-19 Italy enacted nationwide shutdowns the caused the wedding and our trip to be cancelled.

Shortly after this we received an email that our tickets had been cancelled by the airline. I called the airline and they confirmed to me that the tickets had in fact been cancelled due to the pandemic. After this we immediately contacted ASAP tickets to request a refund.

After being passed around from representative to representative and being on hold for hours at a time the refund was refused. The bottom line is that ASAP Tickets refuses to give refunds when it is not fault to the traveler and the justification is clearly obvious, Global COVID-19 Pandemic.

User's recommendation: Do not book with ASAP Tickets. They are just taking your money!

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Asap Tickets Cons: Terrible customer service, Does not value customer, Does not take circumstances into account.

Comments

Response #1886403

Dear Mike, We’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please accept our apologies for any delays caused by the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds. Kindly send us your booking details at feedback@asaptickets.com so we can come up with a solution.

@Response

It has been several months since our flight was cancelled by the airline and the refund was requested from ASAP Tickets. Many hours were spent on the phone getting shuffled around with no intention of resolution.

This situation is the result of the onset of the Global COVID-19 Pandemic and nothing us as customers can control. What are the possible solutions that would make this right?

Response #1887022
@Mike

Dear Mike, first of all, we kindly ask you to send us your travel details at feedback@asaptickets.com so we can identify your travel request and assist you. Please do it with reference to this complaint (#2023685). Thank you in advance!

@Response

As requested I have sent an email with this information.

Response #1889362
@Mike

Thank you, Mike! We have received your details and now your request is in progress.

#1901464
@Response

Good evening. Since the last communication that the my request is in progress, I have not had any update on the progress on the request.

Can you please provide me with an update on my issue and an ETA on when a resolution may be reached? Thanks.

Response #1901569
@Response

Dear Mike, our agent Portia tried to contact you by phone, but the calls were routed to the Voicemail. The message was left, have you received it? We will follow-up with your agent to call you today.

#1901665
@Response

Thanks for the update about your agent attempting to reach out to me. An additional question I have in regards to this request is will process as part of this request? Thanks.

Asap Tickets Reviews