94 views
With Company response

My flight suppose to be on 4/14 through 5/25, after 4 times or more revision of my iterinary which is just fine coz its only few minutes difference, but then I got an email that my flight will be affected because of the epidemic virus, in an email it says:

Due to the lack of alternative flights which might be offered to the passengers we can process the refund for the totally unused / partially used tickets to the original form of payment. As the nature of the changes is involuntary and is beyond carriers control the fees and penalties for processing are going to be waived.

I kept calling the schedule team but no one answering the phone, I used to call this number before (800-723-****)because thats the one stated.

I emailed them as well after I got the last email but seems like almost been a week theres no answer still. I wanted to refund my ticket and because of this, and I cannot get any answer to it.

I hope you guys can do something about it. The question is should I have to cancel now my flight? Because theres no reason to continue,or when I can get my refund?

I read that must have to cancel 24 hours before, but should I have to wait until April if thats make sense.

Please do something about it. Thank you.

style="

User's recommendation: Well, I think they are fine...just need to improve the service when it comes to the service like this cases, especially for refund and stuff.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Location: Chicago, Illinois

Comments

Response #1838121

Thank you for writing in. Please accept our apologies of not being able to have assisted you in a timely manner, as due to the recent worldwide crisis regarding the NCOV-19 outbreak, we've been experiencing an overwhelming amount of requests and inquiries.

Most airlines do allow a refund of the tickets due to the viral outbreak, provided your itinerary falls under their published exception policy. If you still require assistance, kindly send us kindly send us your travel details at feedback@asaptickets.com and we'll have the case escalated.

Asap Tickets Reviews