Verified Reviewer

With Company response
1.7

went to istanbul turkey with round trip ticket issued by asap tickets on March 9, 2020 leaving out of seattle connecting in frankfort, germany. My return date was April 7, 2020.

I was informed via email from asap tickets that my flight had been cancelled by Lufthansa do to covid-19 virus and there was no flights that I could return on. ASAP said I had to return with Lufthansa and on the same connections. They would not put me on any other airline to return. The country of Turkey shut down all flights out of Turkey and I got stuck until April 23rd.

the embassy arranged a return flight to the states however I had to pay $900 one way to Turkish air to LAX, then pay $240 to get to my hometown of Yakima, Wa. with Alaska airlines. So now im out an additional $1140. My ticket agent at asap stated he has forwarded my refund or credit request to customer service they have not contacted me and its now August 13, 2020.

Oh, and I bought ticket insurance too!!!!!!

All they had to do was book me on another airline to return home, but no..........they wouldnt do it. Yeah Im pissed off!!!!

User's recommendation: Until flights resume to normal next year I wouldnt book with this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Asap Tickets Cons: Zero customer service, Expenses to change flight.

Comments

#1913435

Its August 20, 2020 no resolution or updated email from asap tickets since 8/14/2020.

Response #1910400

Dear Cheryl, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2115108. Thank you in advance!

Asap Tickets Reviews