80 views
Verified Reviewer

With Company response

They sent me an email that my itinerary has been changed and to.call them. I have called 8 times, been on hold each time for 15 to 30 minutes and then told to.leave a message and they will call back.

They do not. I need to k ow when my flight is.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Preferred solution: Tell me what my itinerary is.

Asap Tickets Cons: So bad experience, Lack of concern.

Comments

#1989962

Almost a year later I received an email from ASAP Tickets. They were "happy the issue was resolved and you received the refund".

They wanted me to change my review and offered a $200 voucher. They did nothing to resolve the issue, there was no refund and the voucher is worthless because there are no circumstances by which I would even consider using ASAP.

Response #1839895

Dear Carol, We understand the importance of your issue. Be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations, but we will make sure to address your concerns as soon as possible.

Kindly send us your booking details at feedback@asaptickets.com so we can come up with a solution. ASAP Tickets

@Response

You have got to be kidding. I tried for hours per day for three days.

All the while there announcements that flights out were being cancelled. At one point when I actually talked with someone i was promised I would have resolution in a couple of hours and would receive a call. Never happened. Meanwhile more cancellations announced and notice the hotel was closing and we had to vacate.

We bypassed ASAP and went straight to the airline. Airline booked us in 92 minutes. Only AFTER we did this did we receive any official contact from ASAP. That was to inform us that since we bypassed ASAP we could not expect any additional assistance .

REALLY , you're serious???!! Explain why I should use ASAP