122 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured With Company response

Update by user Dec 16, 2020

ASAP exchanged my tickets, I paid an extra 112.00, this was yesterday ,.

Update by user Dec 15, 2020

NOTHING AT ALL

Original review posted by user Dec 15, 2020

Hello, Ivan, I would like to know why ALL other customers can call and get the reservations that they need for cheaper prices, but I can not use my voucher credit for 1807.95. I will attach all documents and I want to speak to a supervisor!!!

I have reservations with my name on it, AND it is only because of a friend calling.

My old reservations number is LPDDBS, Please honor this new reservation with my 1807.95 credit voucher. YOU CAN NOT TELL ME THAT THE SEAT IS NOT AVAILABLE. I was not able to go this summer due to the pandemic, now that I am ready to use the voucher that you promised me. YOU GUYS ARE NOT GIVING ME THE AVAILABLE.

I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU GUYS SINCE YESTERDAY MORNING AT 10:00. , .. NO ONE WANTS TO HELP ME ( one more thing every time I call your agents LOVE to tell me that you won the dispute. Your customer service is a negative zero.

I also have several recordings of your representatives calling me names . Stubborn THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS? THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT NEW SALES. I HAVE SEVERAL RECORDING OF THEM LAUGHING AND PLAYING WITH ME!!

THIS SYSTEM ANT SUPPORT THE RECORDING FILE.

Every agent says the same thing to get me off the phone, they say I need to get permission from my supervisor to get your file.

YOU SAY THIS AND NO ONE EVER CALLS ME BACK. WHEN I CALL BACK THE AGENTS SAYS THE BEST I CAN DO FOR YOU IS GIVE YOU TICKET FOR 2600 AND YOU PAY DIFFERENT.

User's recommendation: PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THEM EVEN IF YOU BUY THE PROTECTION PLAN FOR 139.00.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Asap Tickets Cons: So bad experience, Lack of customer support, Not professional at all, Expenses to change flight, Sleaze balls.

Asap Tickets - NO REFUND,NO RESCHEDULE , THEY LAUGH AT ME THEY HAVE 1807.95 OF MY MONEY.
Explore video interviews

Comments

#1978229

Had the same experience! They are SCAMMERS!!!

#1963820

ASAP did reschedule my ticket and gave me my itenary yesterday. TODAY I RECEIVE A CALL FROM HEINER SAYING HE NEEDS $20. Like seriously leave me alone ASAP Tickets

Response #1962903

Dear Toy, We have gathered all information together and your request is in progress. Be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds.

#1962938
@Response

What IS IN PROGRESS? As I stated no refund, no reschedule.

SO WHAT REQUEST IS BEING PROCESSED? ALL REVIEWS SAYS THE SAME THING WHEN YOU CALLS ASAP: YOU CAN NOT HANDLE THE CASE AND YOU NEeD PERMISSION TO GET THE file !!!!! How long does it take to get the file Because I have been calling since December 13, 2020, at 10:00 Then the agents love to say we are 3rd party and we need permission from the airlines. !

You do not need permission.. Capitol one banks and the airlines have EXPRESSED YOU HAVE THE money.. Your company is not clever CONSUMERS have figured out the scam and it is all over YOUTUBE and social media. .

I will give you 2 HOURS TO RESCHEDULE MY TRIP TO LAGOS NIGERIA. . LEAVING FROM DALLAS ON December 22 and returning on January 6 to DFW airport. Give me the same reservations when you thought the reservation was in Toyvorance Moore's name.

She was able to get the trip for 1558.25. My 1807.95 should be an even exchange. Please stop telling me flights ARE ( PRICE GAUGING DURING A WORLD PANDEMIC) 3,000.00 because you are not telling other consumers that!!! YOU ARE A SCAM!

I KNOW MY YOUTUBE VIDEO WILL GET A LOT OF REVIEWS BECAUSE I HAVE HOURS OF CONVERSATIONS RECORDED. I EVEN HAVE THE RECORDING WHEN DAKSH CALLED ME STUBBORN. MY NAME IS TOYVORANCE LASHAYE MOORE. MAKE MY RESERVATIONS ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASAP NOW IN A HURRY.!! IM HEADING FOR DELAWARE AND CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY GENERAL WITH MY RECORDINGS!!!!! PRICE GAUGING DURING A PANDEMIC !!! AMERICA HAS LAWS FOR THAT TEXAS HAVE LARGE FINES FOR PRICE GAUGING DURING A WORLD DISASTER.

THE AGENTS HAVE NO HEARTS THEY ARE ALL THE SAME .. I HAV BEEN CRYING ALL NIGHT I WANT TO SEE MY HUSBANDS FOR THE HOLIDAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

THIS COMPANY HAS MY 1807.95 AND THEY ARE PLAYING WITH ME !!!!! IM GETTING ANXIETY

#1978230
@TOY

They are a SCAM!

#1978231
@Response

ASAP will lie to you and ask for more money!

Asap Tickets Reviews