52 views
With Company response

Update by user Mar 31, 2021

No refund up to now I have been calling but no responses and still no money.

Original review posted by user Mar 01, 2021

Amarah had requested $250 she said I have to pay in order to processed my refund. Amarah said that I have to get in touch with Japan Airlines since it's been processed. It's out of her hand, since its been procesed.

She gave me Japan Airlines phone number and I called Japan airlines and they said that the the travel agent is the one to contact Japan airlines since they are the who processed the ticket.

So I called and text Amarah so many times and finally she called and told me the same thing that I should call Japan airlines, which I did the second time and again I was told by Japan airlines that the travel is the to request for the status of the since they all the information regarding the refund.

Please let me know how I can get my refund without all this problem and Amarah no longer response to any call and my email.

Eva Taylor

User's recommendation: Do not buy from this ASAP.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Comments

Response #1988816

Dear Customer, Please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review number 2440215. Thank you in advance!

Asap Tickets Reviews