Verified Reviewer

With Company response

Update by user Jan 29, 2021

So now it has been 10 months and still no resolution. Actually, the last time I called my contact, he advised me that I had apparently spoken with another agent and told her I would accept a partial refund and a partial credit.

I asked if her name was Melanie and he said it was, so I told him that in November, I received an email from a Melanie, who wrote she had just tried to call me and did I have a better contact number because she wanted to offer me some great flight deals. I responded, telling her she did not try to call me - it was just before midnight when she claimed she called and no phone rang nor did I have a missed call or message - and in actuality, I had been trying to get a refund and did she have info on that? Needless to say, there was no response. So, my contact said he would look further into the issue and asked me to call him the next morning.

I called twice the next morning and again the morning after that, got only voice mail, left two messages, and never heard back. I finally contacted my credit card company and am disputing the charges. The update is, I filed the refund paperwork twice (and I don't believe they lost the first one) and one of their agents lied about speaking with me. I submitted another review on your website, heard back from them last week and they seem to think all is well with the world because they said my refund is in progress.

Frankly, I'm tired of hearing that from them. Again, avoid this company at all costs!

Original review posted by user Dec 30, 2020

I bought tickets to Italy that needed to be refunded due to COVID-19. I also purchased travel insurance.

To keep this story short, at the end of March, I was told to complete a form, which I did, and that I would receive reimbursement of $790.05. After numerous calls - from me, not them - and assurance that the airline reimbursed them and my payment was in process, I wrote a review on this website in August.

That seemed to get their attention and it turned out they had no record of my completing the reimbursement form! So, I did it again and was assured they would expedite my payment. That was 4 months ago and I'm still waiting.

Whenever I call, I'm told payment is in process and last time, several weeks ago, I was told they will look into it and call me. I'm still waiting.

I bought insurance. I canceled my flight and completed their paperwork - twice - and I have been more than patient.

This is ridiculous. Do NOT use them!

User's recommendation: Awful customer service - avoid them!

Asap Tickets Pros: Good pricing.

Comments

Response #1974799

Dear Susan, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2359563. Thank you in advance!

Asap Tickets Reviews