Verified Reviewer

With Company response

ASAP Tickets will not refund my international flight tickets for 3 without a penalty. The flight was canceled by Virgin Atlantic due to Covid in May 2020.

Mind you, I have a ITN protection policy on the tickets in case I canceled. However, the Airline canceled and ASAP Tickets still want to charge me a penalty of $150 for each ticket ($450 total) to receive the refund -by the way, this is after about five months of calls after calls with no response from Asap Tickets. I reached out to the Airline and was notified that the penalty was not from them - they refund tickets 100%. I asked Asap Tickets to send me the refund form anyway and behold, there is a checkbox to confirm that I want to cancel the itinerary - THAT IS NOT RIGHT!

THE AIRLINE CANCELLED!!! I plan on joining the class action lawsuit against these people!

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY from ASAP and ITN - They are Rip Offs!

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Customer Care.

Comments

Response #1988239

Dear Customer, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number or Ticket Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2426574. Thank you in advance!

Asap Tickets Reviews