With Company response
1.2

Tried to call customer service. place on hold for four hours then hung up on me.

My sister got through and she requested refunds for our 3 tickets. Hers was processed but two of our tickets were not. My sister finally got through after 3 hours. They said they will call me in 24 hours but never did.

Could you assist me with this. Ask them to call me at 619-339-****

User's recommendation: Never buy your plane tickets with ASAP.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Customer Care.

Location: San Diego, California

Comments

Response #1841969

Dear Customer, Please accept our apologies for any delays caused by the overwhelming number of calls. Our customer service line works 24/7 and managers try to do their best to assist all customers.

Kindly send us your booking details at feedback@asaptickets.com and we will make sure to address your concerns as soon as possible. Kind Regards, ASAP Tickets Team

Response #1990448
@Response

Dear Customer, Greetings, hope this note finds you well. We kindly ask you to send us an email to feedback@asaptickets.com will all the details about your booking.

Upon checking the records, we see that you did not reply to our initial request, yet, we hope that this time you will cooperate towards the best possible resolution of your case. Thank you.

Asap Tickets Reviews