54 views
With Company response

I been contacting them since my flight has been cancelled and was actually within the time frame when Philippine Airlines stopped their International flights to the Philippines. First, I emailed the agent who processed ny booking.

Her name is Zurich, we exchanged 2-3 emails, until she stopped replying. I was told she was on leave. I called their customer support and was told I will receive an email after 48hours with a link to cancel/refund my booking. I never received an email.

I called after a week, I was told my ticket is not refundable even though PALs website says that tickets can be refunded without penalty due to the current situation. I called again after a few days, just to be told to call PAL to get a waiver code for them to process my refund. PAlL website clearly states to call the ticketing agent for refunds if you bought the tickets from a third party. My flight was April 1st and its already April 7.

I havent received any follow up call or any type of communication from ASAP ticket regarding my refund. Customer support is not on the same page with their answers.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY YOUR TICKET FROM ASAP tickets. Never buying tickets again from online travel agent. Huge mistake!

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Comments

Response #1847619

Dear customer, Be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations, but we will make sure to address your concerns as soon as possible. We’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right, please send us your booking details at feedback@asaptickets.com. ASAP Tickets Team

Asap Tickets Reviews