60 views
With Company response

My husband had a flight to Portugal and had to cancel due to the Coronavirus. ASAP tickets sent an email stating that if exchange is required that the fees would be waived and have a year to rebook.

I called and canceled the flight to rebook in the future, and they stated fees would be waived and asked my permission to cancel. I said of course please send me confirmation.

I receive the cancellation but with the following specifics.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

EXCHANGE

$300.00 Airlines Administrative Exchange Penalty (Might be waived due COVID-19)

+$250.00 ITN Processing fee (Might be waived due COVID-19)

+ any fare difference, if applicable.

I could understand the fare difference but don't tell me on the phone that the fees will be waived and then send me this with (might be waived due to COV-19) MIGHT does not mean yes or no, it means nothing! Sounds like a switch and bait so your company can get away with charging fees and use the MIGHT as the form to do it.

Spent a whole day waiting on hold being disconnected and transferred for nothing.

The exchange notice gives us no peace and unfortunately during these difficult times no refund.

Will never use your or recommend your company ever!

User's recommendation: Don’t use ASAP Tickets.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Asap Tickets Pros: Original agent tony was very helpful.

Asap Tickets Cons: Everything else - almost a scam.

Comments

Response #1990360

Dear Customer, Please help us locate your booking in order to provide with the best posssible resolution to your inquiry. For this, we kindly ask you to send a confirmation email to feedback@asaptickets.com. Thank you.

Response #1874692

Dear Edward A., please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com. Thank you in advance!

Response #1841972

Dear Edward, Thank you for your feedback. We understand the importance of your issue and kindly ask you to send us your booking details at feedback@asaptickets.com for an investigation. Kind regards, ASAP Tickets Team

Asap Tickets Reviews