Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

how I can change departure date?

I have a ticket from tampa florida usa to warsaw poland.departure is july 23 2019and return august 15 2019.Ilike change departure date for july 15 2019 ,return date stay same.I have ticket for lufthansa?

2 answers
Ihave a ticket for lufthansa.departure date july 23 2019.and I like change departure date for july 15 2019.return stay same.how I can make change and what cost?
Response #1674310
@boguslawa b Thank you for your question. Please contact our Customer Support department at 800-750-2238 or by email at customerservice@itncorp.com, and our agents will be happy to assist you with the exchange. Sincerely, ASAP Team
View more answers (1)
Advertisements

How can I change my ticket date.

Sabraa h

Hi. How can I change my ticket date?

My airline is Qatar airways. From MGQ to MSP. Current date of my ticket is December 09-2021. 48ANFF Qatar Airways The date I want to travel is Feb-26-2022.

From Mogadishu to Minneapolis mn. Regards Sabraa.

Why do I need to pay $200to get my refund

Dante O

Why do I need to pay $200 to get my refund airline cancelled my flight , u also bought insurance to protect my flight

My refund

Sabina L

I have been told that my refund will take couple of months and it has been more than that. I almost felt like I have to go through my attorney. No updates nothing from ASAP yet.

waiting still

maria S Nwu

you said on this site you were looking into it.. if i have not recieved a refund or answer from you i will go to small claims court..

it will cost you more than you owe and have to send someone to here for court so it will cost you a lot and i will win cause you said i WOULD get refund.. i pay for what it cost to go to small claims court.

i already talked to a lawyer... allen small maria small

Refund ITN MGHRXJ

Sapna J Wwx

Air Canada Issuing Office: Refund Services Date refund was issued: 27MAR2020 Air Canada refunded to ASAP tickets and ASAP has not retunred my money yet. ASAP please release the fund as earliest.

No refund !!

Irremediably K

See you on tv??? Channel 7 in nyc is very interested in our complain

View

I want to re schedule my flight as soon as possible

Kayzee james M

If the agent reschedule me a flight I don’t want to pay anymore jus reschedule my flight 2x I pay to re schedule my flight already so this coming August please re schedule my flight

View

I need a agent that want to prioritize the costumer or taking care for the costumer

Kayzee james M

Been here since January 2020 this what happen many cancel my flight about covid first flight is clark AirPort phil. Going to alaska USA but the agent said there no flight yet in clark and then the again suggested me to transfer in Manila going to alaska then the agent said need to pay new ticket the I said okay this is agent Ecbert I get that ticket but I said in form me that traveled documets that what I said before after that he don’t answer me what I think before that he don’t email me that means there’s no requirement so June 4 cancel June 20 the agen cancel again and get new flight July 20 but I need to pay 500 somethings dollars but my new ticket 900 something dollars and then July 20 I’m in airport going to departure the air talk to me if I have a covid 19 test I said no and then the agent of oral one said you need to take a test and call the agent in sapticket to re schedule my flight and I ask before I get the ticket to my agent in asapticket if there is any requirement for traveling he don’t say anything that’s the agent of asapticket fault you know what I disappointed I ask to other passenger if they inform them they said yes same company itsasapticket and then I call Ecbert his direct phone no body answer then I call ASAP ticket there’s a agent answer me name delroy I ask to him whaat should I do and he said get a test and after he gonna re schedule my flight and then I get the result try to contact him he did not answer me and the test take 48hours before departure it’s 48 hours already the agent name delroy can’t contact him that the agent of asapticket fault again now indeed to take test again I spent a lot of money to the hotel because of the agent of ASAP ticket I need help I hope the supervisor read my situation right now suffering because of agent of asapticket

View

How can I refund my round trip tickets to/from the Philippines

JOSEFINA D Xtd

Due to the pandemic, I want a REFUND not to postpone but REFUND my tickets. I go home every 5 years and I will take my vacation in year 2014.

So I want to have a refund of my ticket. Further more due to the pandemic and am a senior citizen with some illness, I need my REFUND on the round trip tickets to and from the Philippines.

Hope this will merit your kind consideration and attention. My planned trip is on 2014 so I want a REFUND on my tickets.

Trying to get a refund on my ticket

Willie T Ywa

Trying to get a refund on my ticket

View

I would like a full refund

We aren’t willing to travel to Europe this August and be subject to possible life threatening illness and quarantines. My husband is immune suppressed from an organ transplant.

I’ve called ASAP many times and been put on hold for hours and disconnected. I bought the insurance which includes full refund for unforeseen circumstances.

The airline Delta said the cancellation policies and fees are ASAP’s and not theirs. I would like a full refund.

1 answer
Delta refunded my ticket but asap uses their credit card so delta sent the refund to that credit April 8 and asap hasn't refunded me. same experience put on hold and disconnected. just a no class agency.,

Change Name

Can I change the name on my ticket for next year, Frbruary 2, 2020?

1 answer
According to Asap Tickets FAQ page all tickets are non-transferable and name changes are not permitted.

Is Asap Tickets legit?

1 answer
According to ASAP Tickets reviews posted on Pissed Consumer, the company currently has 3.3 out of 5 stars. The rating presented here is based on the feedback offered by customers in 244 different ASAP Tickets reviews. ASAP Tickets reviews showed that consumers liked the prices the company offered and certain aspects of its service. On the flip side, some customers felt the company switched prices on them. Other customers said ASAP Tickets could improve its customer relations team.

Can I cancel my purchase 10 days in advance

1 answer

The ASAP Tickets FAQ page states that customers can cancel the ticket with either ASAP Tickets or the particular Airline at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, the ticket will be treated as a “no show” in which case you cannot seek a refund or exchange it. ASAP Tickets notes that if you have a paper ticket instead of an e-ticket, you will have to return the ticket to ASAP Tickets to be able to process any refunds or exchanges.

ASAP Tickets also indicates that most discounted tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Airlines that allow exchanges or refunds may charge a penalty fee for the service.

Please check out more details about ASAP Tickets return policy in the article 'Top ASAP Tickets Question: “How Reliable Is AsapTickets.Com?”'

WHAT CODE???

David S Yhd

Your Site is NOT User Friendly!!! In the section "Your Question" I put my QUESTION!

Then you say "Question title is too long (maximum is 128 characters). Please use Details filed to add more information. WHY did you not ASK for a TITLE???

MY QUESTION IS: We are trying to get a quotation but your Site is asking for 'a Code'. Is it the Postal Code, Telephone Dialling Code or WHAT????

about ticket

just in case how much the cancellation of ticket? I know within 24 hours you can cancel your reservation.. I just ant to know how much the cancellation for reservation thank you so much..

1 answer
According Asap Tickets cancelation policy if you know you cannot travel, you must cancel your tickets with ASAP Tickets or with the airline. All bookings must be canceled at least 24 hours in advance. If you fail to cancel your ticket, the airline will treat the ticket as a "No Show" and the ticket automatically loses its value; therefore cannot be exchanged nor refunded.

For reservations changes, please contact Asap Tickets Customer Service Department at 800- 750-2238 to speak to one of the representatives who will assist you with the proper online forms to fill out and submit.

Address

I would like to know the mailing address for this company. Thank you very much.

1 answer
The mailing address of ASAP Tickets is as follows: ASAP Tickets 913 N Market Street, Suite 200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 United States.
Please check out full ASAP Tickets Customer Service contact information in the article JustFly VS ASAP Tickets VS ExploreTrip.

genuineness of your entity

just a curious and an 1st time customer there is a lot negative information of your entity. and so, i need some reliance or legal proof in the event a service is not render assuming i have made a purchase of your ticket.

Response #1574607
ASAP Tickets has been in the travel industry since its foundation in 2001. We are proud to be a member of the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA), the International Airlines Travel Agent Network (IATAN), be accredited by the Airline Reporting Corporation (ARC), and have the highest A+ rating by BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. The legitimacy of ASAP Tickets is proved also through our valued customer experiences; more detailed information on ASAP Tickets reviews can be found on https://asapticketsreviews.com/.

Change lay over

How can I change my stop over to Japan instead of hawaii ? Been calling customer support _th times , they put me on hold but after 10 mins its disconnected. Please I need help from you ASA

1 answer
If you need any assistance, you can contact ASAP Tickets Customer Service by phone, by email, by mail, or via social networks.

ASAP Tickets Customer Service

• Mailing Address: ASAP Tickets 913 N Market Street, Suite 200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 United States

Questions 38