4.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I give my sales rep Rafer top marks for getting my ticket done. He was professional and and understood all of my traveling needs.

Rafer should not have been forced to personally guaranty my ticket so he would not loose a sale. He worked hard to accommodate all of my travel requirements and deserved my business. As a company (ASAP Tickets) you should be ashamed of even having a policy that makes your employees / contractors guaranty a purchasers ticket. I understand all the checks and balances that your company has to do to protect against fraud.

But they are extreme to the max and that was where your company may have lost a repeat customer. This is the second time I have used your services. My point is this, I have to check into the airport to fly, I will have all my IDs with me to prove who is flying. If I was dumb enough to steal someones credit card information, your company would know exactly where I am to have me arrested.

In my case I was using with my fathers permission to purchase my plane ticket and that was stated up front during purchase.

Calling him and his bank is ok, but putting both my father and the bank through a 15 minute interrogation is very unreasonable. Little gold stars for your fraud prevention department is ZERO.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments