Verified Reviewer

With Company response

Original review updated by user Nov 17, 2020

The airline cancelled my flight due to Covid-19 travel restrictions. I got an e-mail from the airline saying that they couldn't reschedule my flight.

I sent an e-mail to the agents who helped me and said that she will request for refund. I even filled out a refund form thru their website. I called several times and talked to different agents. Most of them told me that my refund "is being processed" until I found an agent who told me that I need to pay a penalty fee to get my the full refund.

At first, she told me its 50 dollars USD per person, even an infant needs to pay penalty. I went and called directly to the airline and told me that they already transferred the "full refund to ASAPTICKET". After a few weeks, I called ASAPTICKETS again to get an update on my ticket. I was even ready to pay the 50 dollar penalty fee per person but she insisted that the penalty is now 150 per person.

Funny enough, I told her that the 150 dollar fee is more expensive than the 120 dollar tax fee for my infant and without hesitation she told me that she could just waived it for me. I've also had some agents hang up on me in the middle of a conversation.

ASAPTICKETS IS A SCAM. They have the worst customer service. They are very nice when your booking a flight, but they're very rude when trying to get a refund.

Also, I've heard other situations where they were told to pay different penalty fees. They STALL UNTIL TIME PASSES and you can no longer file a dispute on your credit card.

THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND WILL ASK FOR MORE MONEY THEN WILL STOP RESPONDING TO YOU.

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY FROM ASAPTICKETS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Asap Tickets Pros: Have price match.

Asap Tickets Cons: Customer service, Refund.

Comments

#1952182

Are you guys sending a “copy and paste message” to all your clients? You’ve been telling me that “you’ve gathered all the information and its processing since May. Can’t you just give me a straight answer?

Response #1951639

Dear Donna, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2289058. Thank you in advance!

Asap Tickets Reviews