With Company response

I need my full refund,3,972$ not a partial refund! Please help me!its been 5 months now since they said there going to give me my refund.

User's recommendation: Very poor recommendation.

Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Comments

Response #1893138

Dear customer, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the review number #2053859. Thank you in advance!

@Response

Must of given them 10 x the same information with zero results , will get a call back “ looking into it , refund is being processed!!!! Takes 60-90 days has been 110 days !!! Now the last one said 6-9 month maybe “ hissam ,Cohen and many many others have done nothing ..so I again will replay and let’s see !!!!

Response #1894782
@PissedConsumer1894196

Dear customer, we are still waiting for your travel info to update you with refund status. Please kindly send us your Booking Confirmation Number together with associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2053859. Thank you in advance!

Asap Tickets Reviews