116 views
Verified Reviewer

With Company response

We purchased 6 RT tickets to Europe from ASAP Tickets. Our flight was canceled by United Airlines.

There are also Government Travel Restriction prohibiting US citizens from entering our destination country. We asked ASAP for a FULL refund, but ASAP is charging what they claim are United Airlines Penalty Fees and Recall Fees which amount to 60% of the value of each ticket (About $720 in fees per ticket). This is absolutely WRONG! We have cited United.com website to show the airlines has a no change/ cancellation fee waiver due to Covid-19.

They refuse to honor that waiver. The Dept.

User's recommendation: Do NOT buy from ASAP!

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Customer Care.

Comments

#1917259

I cancelled my ticket from the US to the Philippines which this was way before the pandemic. (December) Yes, I totally agree with the poor service of ASAP Ticket.

I was also a victim of their penalties when I already informed one of their incompetent customer service that I will not be able fly due to being sick with the flu. I was transferred from one agent to the next which was very frustrating!!! It's like begging them to give you back YOUR money!!! I haven't gotten my refund yet and I just talked to one of their customer service agent and was told it might take 6 months!!!

really???

I caution other customers to steer away from ASAP tickets. Buy your tickets directly to the airlines!!!

We had our flight with ASAP tickets cancelled I. April and rebooked for Sept but with all going on we decided to change to April 2021.

They charged us over $200 for the first change and now want to charge us even more for the change to April. We really just want a full refund and this ticket is going to be so much more than the original price.

agree

We purchased 7 RT tickets to Europe from ASAP Tickets. UNited airlines agreed to cancel the tickets with out fees.ed Airlines.

There are also Government Travel Restriction prohibiting US citizens from entering our destination country. We asked ASAP for a FULL refund, but ASAP is charging what they claim are United Airlines Penalty Fees and Recall Fees which amount to 30% of the value of each ticket (About $240 in fees per ticket). This is absolutely WRONG! We have cited United.com website to show the airlines has a no change/ cancellation fee waiver due to Covid-19.

They refuse to honor that waiver. The Dept. of Transportation also says a full refund should be given to customers whose flights were cancelled by the airlines. Dealing with ASAP TICKETS for refunds for an airline flight cancellation beyond my control has been a nightmare !

This company's customer service is really bad. One person tells you something and the other tells you something else. I do not trust this company. United states they refunded the charges 100% without pulling any fees and this company is not being truthful.

they are keeping appox. 25% for themselves.

Need help in getting this resolved. Thanks

agreed!

Details of booking have already been sent.

Response #1890003
@PissedConsumer1866227

Dear customer, could you please send us an email with the reference to this complaint #1934731 at feedback@asaptickets.com so we can confirm your issue is in progress. Thank you in advance!

Response #1866224

Dear customer, We understand the importance of your issue. Kindly send us your booking details at feedback@asaptickets.com so we can come up with a solution.

@Response

We continue to seek a refund for our tickets and protection plan due to airlines cancelled flight, without any administrative, recall, and/ or other fees.

Asap Tickets Reviews