51 views
Verified Reviewer

With Company response

This is a very VAGUE response! When should I expect to receive my refund?

I would like for you to expedite my refund back to my credit card payment on file!

At that time I will be a pleased customer and it would definitely change my experience with your company.

ASAP tickets finally agreed to give me a refund, HOWEVER, the wait time to received it Is 45-60DAYS!!! Imagine waiting that long for a refund and all the things that could happen in between. They are currently selling tickets everyday, oh and they answer within seconds to get that money!!! This company is horrible!!!

DONT be there next sucker and left begging for your money back!!! 45-60 days they said is expediting my refund ....Lol...

User's recommendation: Scammers- use PRICELINE or book directly through the airlines!!! Delta airlines is aware of how they are treating customers but state there is nothing they can do to help.!(Third Party).

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Refund NOW .

Asap Tickets Pros: No pros so far.

Asap Tickets Cons: Customer service is awful, Disgraceful service, Illegal business practices, Company is fraud.

Comments

Response #1865645

Dear Deanna, We’re sorry to hear about your experience. As per our records, your request is still in progress, and the refund process can take up to 90 days. We hope for your patience and understanding.

@Response

Quit giving customers bad information!!! Depending who you talk to you get a different answer.

It shouldn’t take 45,60, or 90days!!!! Most reliable businesses refund your money in 7-10 business days. (Even in the Pandemic) On May 1, 2020, at 8:25 PM, Dean M wrote: We will NOT charge 110$ again from your Account.Its just for the confirmation. Once you submit the Form, it will take 45-60 days for the Money to be available in your account.

On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 4:09 AM deanna nared wrote: What is the processing time once I fill this form out?

When will i receive my refund to my account? Sent from my iPhone

Asap Tickets Reviews