Verified Reviewer

2.7

Original review updated by user Apr 08, 2021

Last November I booked a couple of flights from Orlando to Brindisi Italy for the month of May 2021 and ASAP issued me the tickets. As a precaution I also purchased their Ticket Protection Plan.

Then In March they informed me of a cancellation by Swiss Air on the return leg. ASAP was unable to find me a flight, so I requested a complete refund. I spoke with Sherwood, Sherif and Harper in turn, and they all informed me that I would have to lose at least $600 as penalties for cancellation. Since the issue was on their side because they were unable to provide the service promised, I insisted that they pay me a full refund.

They kept insisting that I would have to pay the penalty. When I requested a higher authority, they would pass me to another agent who gave the same spiel: I would have to relinquish $300 per ticket as a penalty. When I asked for the address and phone number of their headquarters, Sherif replied that he didn't know! I found it on the Internet easily, so I'm sure he was just trying to stall me.

At any rate I still don't have either my refund or a ticket.

At present I'm out over $2000. I will never use ASAP Tickets again!

User's recommendation: Don't use this agency.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Asap Tickets Pros: Price.

Asap Tickets Cons: Poor service after sale was made, No response from agent when requesting refund, Does not value customer.

Comments