With Company response

ASAP is a third party business that sells discounted airline tickets. I was sold 3 tickets to Bari Italy back in November 2019 to visit Italy in July 2020.

The pandemic hit and my flight was cancelled. Delta is the airline Asap purchased tickets for me. Delta has given ASAP a full refund. However, ASAP will not grant me a refund and want to issue a credit that I do not want.

They have committed to refunds minus their fee for my friends on the same flight. Buyer beware!!! If a the flight gets cancelled for any reason, pandemic, bad weather, plane problems of any kind you will get no refund and nothing but a headache dealing with this dishonest company. Poor communication and they have not issued a refund or travel voucher to anyone on this flight that settled.

They are still waiting. They make up their rules to different clients too.

Like I said I had friends on the flight and each has settled in different ways. I want a refund!!!

User's recommendation: Never use this company!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Asap Tickets Pros: Affordable.

Asap Tickets Cons: No refunds.

Comments

We all are having the same problem

Response #1894171

Dear Stephanie, as per our records, your request is still in progress. Please be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds. We kindly ask for your patience and understanding.

@Response

That’s the answers we all been getting for month at the time !!!!

Asap Tickets Reviews