Asap ticket is a kind of scam.When im buying ticket from them they said its better to get a ticket protectio si you can refund and rebook for free.
Now that i want to refund they said all of their tickets are nonrefundable and when i tried to rebook they charging me $700 per passenger.
So what is the use of ticket protection?Anybody wants to use asap ticket please dont or else you will be the next victim.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Asap Tickets Ticket Protection
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "This was our first trip to Cancun and we had the best time!! The hotel was beautiful and it's location was perfect. We had an ocean front room and all..."
- "This place was so fun! With being pampered at the front door with champagne, to rose pedals and champagne in the room, amazing food, great room service, breath taking views,..."
- "Arrived at 2 Bed/2 Bath "premium" condo at Eagle's Nest at Indian Point to find we were in "TAN" units when we went to the office to complain about the..."
- "Last Friday we have a transaction with my friend nagpadala sha sakin ng 12:26 ng tanghali august 28 she says that I can claim the padala tommorow in the after..."
- "This serve as warning to the public to be careful of Dr.Eduardo D.Go M.D of St Luke Hospital. This person is a swindler and cheater who cheat and scam people..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, Be warned about the misleading website of sun cellular about their post-paid plans and their lousy Customer service. I applied first at Festival Mall Alabang, Sun shop for the first..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."