Review about Asap Tickets Ticket Protection from Pasig City, Manila

27 of 40 Asap Tickets reviews

Asap ticket is a kind of scam.When im buying ticket from them they said its better to get a ticket protectio si you can refund and rebook for free.

Now that i want to refund they said all of their tickets are nonrefundable and when i tried to rebook they charging me $700 per passenger.

So what is the use of ticket protection?Anybody wants to use asap ticket please dont or else you will be the next victim.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

27 of 40 Asap Tickets reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jul 20 #1187323 Chisinau, Chisinau, Moldova

Hey guys.
I bought TP from them as well and guess what. All this stuffs you complain about were disclosed from the very beginning. The other point is that you were too happy about the price (no other ones could beat their price) that you didn't listen the terms and conditions for TP. I totally recommend this guys. I don't know where from they have but they have the best prices and service.

Jun 08 #1170337

Awwww man , i should have read all the review first before buy the ticket from them, but i did nt . Hic,,hic,, hic
Now too late to do anything.
But definitely STAY AWAY from ASAP from now on.

carressa23

Dec 22, 2015 #1082392 Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Yes i now i know that its only for emergency cases. But when im buying they dont said that. I also mentioned to the agent that my kids visa is on process that time. And the flight is only my estimated time after their interview. And he said theres no problem as long as i have ticket protection. If i know that its only for emergency case then i havent purchased my kids ticket.

ASAPtickets

Dec 21, 2015 #1082189

Asap Tickets verified representative

Thank you for your review. We highly appreciate any feedback that helps us improve our customer experience.
To protect our customers from restrictions imposed by airlines, ITN specifically offers ticket protection for non-refundable and non-exchangeable tickets with free of any penalty ticket exchange in case of medical emergency, 100% refund in case of your unforeseen sickness or medical emergency before your scheduled departure and other features at a fraction of a ticket cost. We are offering this opportunity to each customer during the online payment process. The only condition is that passengers should cancel their reservation at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
You can find more information about Ticket Protection advantages and coverages at http://www.asaptickets.com/ticket-protection.
We have located your reservation and will verify the details of your case as soon as possible.
With warm regards,
The ITN team

0 1 Reply
carressa23

Dec 22, 2015 #1082387

yes i now i know that its only for emergency cases. but when im buying they dont said that. i also mention to the agent that my kids visa is on process that time. and the flight is only my estimated time after their interview. abd he said theres no problem as long as i have ticket proctection. bif i know that its only for emerngency case then i havent purchased my ticket.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Asap Tickets. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Asap Tickets.
Filing a new complaint about
×