163 views
Verified Reviewer

With Company response

I have called ASAPTICKETS at least 100 times in the past two months. I bought a ticket from US to Vienna for a family wedding, then my ticket was cancelled due to coronavirus.

Of the few times I have been able to talk to a real agent, ASAPTICKETS says to get in contact with the airline, who just ends up referring me BACK TO ASAPTICKETS. ASAP has my money in their account, which all airlines have refunded to ASAP. That money is rightfully mine, it is currently ILLEGAL in the US for flight agencies such as ASAP and airlines to not refund customers for flights impacted by Covid-19. My lawyer tells me their manipulative word usage, deliberate misstatement of facts, and avoidance of legal obligations is enough to file a class action lawsuit against the parent company "International Travel Network".

If ASAP does not do everything within their power to resolve their refund situation, I plan to move forward with the lawsuit. For those affected by this situation, let me know if you would like to partake in the lawsuit.

User's recommendation: I know some of their flights are cheaper. They're NOT worth it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Asap Tickets Pros: Cheap flights, Good sales team.

Asap Tickets Cons: No help if any issues, Illegal business practices.

Comments

#2024978

Count me in.

#2024965

Hi, I'm definitely IN. At this point, I'm fighting for $2,252.70 for tickets that I just found out were refunded to them on 2/24/2021 directly to ASAP tickets from Untied Airlines for our flights back in May of last year that United canceled due to f*kn Covid.

I'm beyond pissed off because they were supposed to have put us on a new itinerary by 2/22/2021 to go on our rescheduled trip (7/2-7/17/2021) BUT they didn't and despite my numerous calls and emails in early March through now, NOBODY there told me United had refunded our tickets and never put us on a new itinerary. NOW, it's too late to get flights for the same prices as they were in February (which were equal to our previous amount). I had even said if the new tickets were a little cheaper that I didn't care if they "kept the change" even though I know rightfully all the money back is mine. I just wanted so much to go on this trip with my mom (who is 80 and probably can't make the trip next year which is the ONLY a availability for where we were planning to stay).

Tickets are now $1692-$1800 each range. We cannot afford to pay that difference and I will now be needing to fight with friggin' RCI to get my money/points back for the hotels.

#2022848

add me to your list ASAPtickets also ripped me and my companion off for $1800

#2003660

I would love to join this lawsuit

#1998172

I am in, please let me knw if this is going to happen. ASAP is also keeping my money from a cancelation due to Covid for a trip to Japan.

#1975825

I would like to join the class action lawsuit against ASAP tickets pls n thanks

#1948509

I would like to join please! Delta sent my refund back to them and till today I haven’t gotten my money back

#1948609
@Lourdes

You all need to file a dispute with your credit card company, that will remedy the problem.

#1948741
@PissedConsumer1948609

Yes, file with your credit card company. That’s the only way to get a response from ASAP. Not having airline tickets for a flight that is not flying is a failure to deliver goods.

#1938983

Is this still going on? I would like to join

#1928428

Yes I would be interested in joining your lawsuit against Asap.

We've been burned on two separate trips. Zero refunds.

Please add us to the class action lawsuit. porter6.family@***.com

STAY AWAY. THEY WILL LIE TO YOU AND KEEP YOUR MONEY.

I've been the run around for 3 months finally there CS rep told me Norwegian refused to give a refund. This was a lie. I sent an email to ASAP's BS "feedback" email still no result!!! See copy of email below: I spoke with Norwegian and they WILL give a 100% refund or credit or 120% points and the points will have to be used/booked before 12-31-2021 and the flights have to be before 10-31-2022 .

Ibrahim, your agent LIED in telling me will not give a refund and Norwegian will only give points valid with travel through January 31st. 2021!!!! I DEMAND TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER.

NORWEGIAN ASKED ME TO FILE A COMPLAIN WITH THEIR AIRLINES, I AM ALSO FILING A COMPLAIN T WITH THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (AVIATION PROTECTION), FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION AND ASTA TO WHICH YOU ARE A MEMBER.

@Vishal

They LIE!! I have filed with DOT and have taken it up with my credit card for failure to provide goods or services. I will never use this company again.

I am out nearly $3400. Count me in!!!

ASAP Ticket Agent may owned by the Chinese

Asap Tickets are thieves. Delta cancelled my flight and asap tickets after weeks of trying to get somewhere is offering a refund with huge fees attached.

$200 per ticket so they are looking at profiting $800 for my invalid Delta airline tickets bought From ASAP tickets. I see nothing in the fine print that mentions anything about a $200 recall fee. This company does not deserve an A+ rating from better business bureau.

This company needs to be shut down for taking people’s money and providing no service. Let me know if you need help with your lawsuit.

@Anna T

I would be interested as well. Since I did not buy the "ticket protection" I have to pay $150 per ticket to get a refund.

But when I try to "re-book" they still want to charge me "$150 Processing fee, plus a price difference" which will total almost $300 per ticket. I bought 11 tickets!!

I would like to partake in the lawsuit sebyar69@***.com

I as well will take part in the lawsuit jbcosta0717@***.com.

Asap Tickets Reviews